Swordsmanship competition.

Wei Ying woke up to someone knocking on her door, looking outside even though here is QiShan the sun has risen she knew that it had not in other parts. Meaning it was too damn early to be up. Another soft knock alerted her as she got up and placed her outer robe over her sleeping ones and tied it securely before grabbing suibian. She wanted to murder the person who dared wake her at this ungodly hour but as she opened the door, Lan Wangji stood before her, and her mind went blank before it sped up with all kinds of adulted thoughts.

"If I could wake up to this face and body every day I would gladly be locked away... secluded from the world"

She wanted so badly to lace her fingers within his hair removing the ornaments having it flowing free as he loomed over her...

Ying, Ying called Lan Zhan as his ears reddened.

Lan Zhan why are you here? asked Wei Ying breaking out of her thoughts as her cheeks tainted pink.

Qiao, needs food said Lan Zhan

Qiao?... oh... oh! Come in smiled Wei Ying as she stepped aside allowing him to enter her chambers, she is on my bed said Wei Ying as she went to the opposite privacy screen where an extra bed was.

Lan Zhan went to where Wei Ying showed and saw the two sleeping animals curled up to one another sleeping peacefully, normally Qiao would sleep either in-between his arm and body or on rare occasions above his head tangled within Lan Zhan's hair but here with Wei Ying, Qiao slept with Bai Chie under the covers wrapped around one another and with a small smiled he petted them. Bai Chie immediately started purring, before waking as Qiao yawned and stretched before sleepily making her way to Lan Zhan and curled up further to his side and slept, Bai Chie stretched then opened her one eye, seeing that it was Lan Wangji that had woken her up and stole her cool friend, she jumped off the bed and walked with her tail up to the opposite side before jumping up again and disappearing behind the privacy screen.

Sister, this is to early whined Xue Yang

Hush now you heard grandmother, change the dressing every four hours and carry on and sister Qing would gladly use her needles smiled Wei Ying

Why are you awake so early, have you slept? asked Xue Yang.

I have... slept... Lan Zhan is here for Qiao so while he is waking up his pup I am here to look after my little brother smiled Wei Ying

He knows I am here? Asked Xue Yang

He knows now... can he come? asked Wei Ying

I don't mind said Xue Yang as he tried sitting up.

No movement or you will rip open those that have already closed hissed Wei Ying and as forced Xue Yang down again, Lan Zhan come help me here please she asked as Xue Yang struggled more.

When Lan Wangji heard that it was a males voice he quickly became jealous until he realized it was Xue Yang, he calmed somewhat down but when he heard Wei Ying a little distressed he quickly made it over, Xue Yang upper body was naked and littered with purple whip marks and worst was the part that was covered was bleeding he quickly hit the acupuncture mark for the body to still and Wei Ying sighed with relief before removing the now bloodied bandages and starting over.

They caught him and tried to get information out of him was all Wei Ying said as she continued to apply the salve.

ZiDian said Lan Wangji

Yes, she is here within QiShan, more like a warning... a threat to me and they used my little brother to do it said Wei Ying

I am fine it doesn't hurt said Xue Yang