First Battle Won

Just as predawn rose, Wen Qing found Wei Ying alone standing on the border of the forest, the growls could be heard and the corrupted Yin energy could be felt making her shiver but then a warm barrier surrounded her and Wen Qing no longer felt the energy.

You should not be here sister it is almost time said Wei Ying

Neither should you... why are you here? Asked Wen Qing

Listening... they are communicating with one another, even though they are bound they act as a unit, said Wei Ying as she turned and faced Wen Qing, the first wave will be nothing like the next two, sister we will have death on our hands.

Then you are planning to do it... what of the spy? Asked Wen Qing

He knows his planned failed when he narrowly escaped last night if I fight with my elites I will be in danger but draw the corpses attention if I am here the spy will attack me when everyone least expects it said Wei Ying smirking

You are going to both aren't you? Asked Wen Qing

I love how you know me said Wei Ying as she wrapped herself around Wen Qing arm and lead her away from the forest back into the healer's house.

As they walked they heard the leaders having a heated discussion and curiosity got the best of both of them, so they stood by and listened to them speak as Ai and Ping covered them with their body to hide them from view.

The best option is to stick to her, Wei Ying needs to be protected said Jin ZiXuan

I learned from experience, if butterfly wants to do something nothing can stop her said Nie HuaiSang

It doesn't mean she can HuaiSang, if something happens to her then we lose no one can control a maddened elite we all saw that with Xie Feng said Jiang Cheng

Wait you all think she is a weakened maiden don't you laughed Nie HuaiSang

What is so funny? Asked Jiang Cheng

The fact that you do not know my sister is what is funny, she might seem like she always gets into trouble, but it isn't without cause, or have you not known that my brother was not angry by her getting captured and whipped but more that she was injured or how about the fact that the person tried time and time again but failed to get her...

Enough A-Sang said Wei Ying as she walked in, I will be joining by elites on the front lines and they will come twice, we will deal with the first wave alone, A-Sang the second wave we will need help, you know what to do said Wei Ying then turned and walked away towards her elites.

Lan Zhan gave each of the leaders a look before following Wei Ying and Wen Qing out, but they had just disappeared Lan Zhan sighed not knowing exactly what to do but he knew where she would be and where she would not and that was by his side fighting, he thought of what he knew about her, firstly being a princess of DongYing he had heard of the cruelty as punishment where the criminal was given a slow painful public death but never the training of a princess to withstand torture, he had also heard of the training that the elites faced but never witnessed it himself because within DongYing those that are weak perish and yet it remains one of the most strongest island kingdoms in ancient China has ever witnessed that even the emperor himself had tested how strong they were.

Another fact was their robes unlike theirs that needed to be enchanted, the material was as soft as running water but almost unbreakable, thin but it kept the wearer warm even on the coldest nights and cool even on the hottest days the only talisman that was embroidered into the material was that no one but the family of the said person could remove the robe.

But what exactly had Wei Ying gone through and why did she keep on apologizing to him. Lan Zhan was still deep in thought when a hand touched his shoulder, he looked to see his brother smiling at him.