Authors Notes and Map and sect histories explained

Hello dear readers

I have just realized that I never inserted a map to go with this story.

so here it is.

A bit of a imaginary history as well

Gusu Lan Sect

The Gusu Lan Clan was founded by Lan An. He was born in a temple, became a famous monk at a young age, and chose to cultivate as a musician.  After searching for his "fated person" and becoming their cultivation partner, he founded the Gusu Lan Clan. At some point, Lan An and his spouse had children. his Granddaughter soon took over from her father (unknown) and was the creator of the infamous chord assassination technique, the elders then decided to match her with a Lan Disciple of her age, she herself never once found her fated person and thus had Lan Qiren and Lan QingHeng-Jun.

when Lan QingHeng-Jun was in his twenties he met his fated person Nan Li of the nomatic Nan tribe from the Gobi desert, in a small village close to HeJan, the two soon headed back to Clod Recesses where she was barely welcomed by the elders but was loved as a sister by Lan Qiren.

Having married she changed her name from Nan to Lan and took up a Dao "general of weapons" as a weapon of her tribe and was the first fierce female to cultivate her core yet she felt the resilience as it was believed that a woman should not fight like a man as her place was minding the children she had birth and the tent her husband would provide, finding Lan QingHeng-Jun was a blessing in her eyes as she willingly followed him back to his home where she could fight alongside him rather than conform to her tribes wishes. Although head strong, she willingly submitted to the rules of Cloud Recesses and took up the GuZheng as first spiritual tool while her GuQin gifted to her by her husband was her War spiritual tool. She bore her husband two sons before the plot of killing not only herself but her husband and brother, being from a Nomatic tribe Lan Li did not think twice as killed both men that was willingly wanting to hurt her family.

Lan Qiren who understood and believed his sister took in on himself and fought to raise both his nephews while Lan QingHeng-Jun was placed in forced isolation for a period of time.

Wen Sect

The founder of Qishan Wen Sect was Wen Mao, he trained alongside crown prince XianLe before roaming around he found his half younger brother Xue ChongLin and decided to help him build a core as they themselves started the wen sect, Xue ChongLin fell in love with the villages beauty and with his brothers blessing married her they had three sons the third of which at the age of fifteen decided to travel the world in search for new texts.

Wei Changze

while travelling through DongYing he saved the third daughter of one of the respected cultivator they got married and he chose to change his name, once hearing about his uncles plighted and his father's disappearance he and his wife return to QiShan one the war was over he had a funeral for both his brother and placed a Cenograph near the wall which Wen Mao erected within the burial mounds due to his own fathers back lash. under his uncle he learned the Polics of the world and chose a place to start the Wei sect taking in many disadvantaged and homeless men, woman and children, the Wei Sect thrived under the Guidance of both Lan, Wen, Nie and Wei once Wei Changze was born, he was taught early about the politics and running a sect at Fifteen Wei Changze finally experienced the outside world of Yushi where he went to study Cloud Recesses and meeting his wife and her sworn sisters Wen Zi and Jin Lian along with his distant cousin the boisterous Wen RouHan.