Black Lotus in bloom among the ice

Wei Ying felt heavy, truly heavy as she came back to her conscience, it was greed, jealousy and lust that her family was hurt, that her uncle died, she knew killing the woman didn't mean bring back the person living in ChenQing but right now for once she wanted him here ghost or not. She opened her eyes not realizing that there was a person that held her hand lightly or that he laid a few inches within reach as she stood up and walked out, not really knowing where she was going all she knew was that it was dark and her feet lead the way uncle she heard his soft coarse voice that made the tears that she had been holding back break from her eyes and fall down her cheeks.

Butterfly...

I'm sorry... I can't... I want to every essence of me wants to take zhǎn shǒu and stab her in her heart then remove her head, but I can't... uncle forgive me cried Wei Ying as she whispered those words

I did not stay with you for revenge butterfly and neither did zhǎn shǒu, we stayed to make sure that you were safe that you are safe and happy, I chose to willingly accept ChenQing and not pass on because my resentment stems from being stolen away from you and my sons, I hated not being able to hold you, carry you, comfort you but I can still stand with you, protect you, love you and touch you. I can see you be happy with him and I will see your children and watch you grow into the person you are meant to be even if you become immortal and I... we remain ghosts this is where we all choose to be Cuo Cuo, Jian Lan, Xue Chonglin, Ling Hong, Bai Xing, Gao Cheng and me, each of us is unique, each of us swore to protect and love the maiden who showed us compassion, understanding and love, who protected us from the others that seek to destroy the goodness within, you butterfly gave us safety and we chose you because you stand for something more than death by justice, you kind heart will always win out and we are proud.

Bai Xing still upset that I gave his name to Bai Chie asked Wei Ying as she laid in the ghost of her uncle's arms

Bai Xing upset? Laughed Nie Sheng, he was never upset about that more like pouting because you didn't name that monster Bai Xing Yi.

But Bai Chie is a girl that's why I named her Chie, Jian Lan said if Cuo Cuo was a girl she would've name her daughter Chie pouted Wei Ying

That woman comes up with the weirdest names for her children growled Nie Sheng

You must go now, I will be fine said Wei Ying

Are you sure? I can stay a little longer said Nie Sheng

The longer you are out the worse the Yang will hurt you; you know this said Wei Ying

Then promise me you will head back said Nie Sheng

After I clean my face smiled Wei Ying

Butterfly no matter what you do you will always remain beautiful said Nie Sheng as he kissed her forehead and disappeared back within ChenQing.

Seeing her uncle and hearing that he did not resent her meant the world to Wei Ying and after she cleaned her face, she sat in the lotus position and meditated.

-----

Lan Wangji woke up and sat up when he noticed that Wei Ying was not at his side as he got up, he realized that she had not taken her shoes nor her outer coat, even in the height of summer the morning was cold, so he quickly got dressed as he exited the healers Hall ChenQing appeared and pointed the way before she disappeared leading him to where Wei Ying was unlike Suibian who was the exactly happy mischievous person Wei Ying was and zhǎn shǒu who was every little bit a Nie very loud and boisterous and show cased the extraordinary strength that Wei Ying possessed, ChenQing was different, she appeared when she wanted to and never spoke unless it was important so to answer, the three worked wonderful together and made up each other's difficulties.