A shadow can kill you of you are not careful

Maiden Wei, get your out here the second trial is about to begin, or should I come fetch you, if i must i won't be nice about it! called Xie Feng

Wei Ying giggled as she looked at Lan Wangji who frowned,

Head disciple Xie if you don't want to be cut down by my fiancée, I suggest you run laughed Wei Ying

Lan Wangji saw Wei Ying's eyes return back to normal and her smile reached them, he kissed her forehead before standing up and helping her at the same time.

I was hoping for a happy night, we all were, why are the Jiang's ruining everything and where is the sect Leader asked Wei Ying as she thought.

Wanted to spend time with Wei Ying pouted Lan Wangji

Lan Zhan, you're pouting laughed Wei Ying more, any way it does not matter, being insulted by me was apparently not enough so now you have those honors smiled Wei Ying

Pride is forbidden, talking behind other people's back is prohibited said Lan Wangji

Two of the most inappropriate rules when it comes to me because they are the truth, they were insulted and humiliated when I beat them with my fans in two moves and he did ruin everything now I have to wait longer to see the black lotus planted in the cold cave pouted Wei Ying as they walked.

Wanted a rematch said Lan Wangji

You want a rematch... with me asked Wei Ying shocked

Mn

You can have all the rematches you want Lan Zhan we can even teach the younger disciples smiled Wei Ying

I was thinking more of a talisman class for you Wei Ying said Lan Qiren

My talents are wasted sighed Wei Ying making Lan Qiren laugh

Don't forget your punishment tomorrow I want three hundred lines after class said lan Qiren

Uncle you are asking me, your delicate butterfly to write out three hundred lines, my hand will fall off before or even worse brittle and fade to dust said Wei Ying on mock shock as she shoved her hands in Lan Qiren's face.

Do it in your own time. I know that you want to use the library, anyway smiled Lan Qiren as he took her hands and kissed them.

Alright now that the Lan and Jiang sect have rested the next step is cunningness, maiden Wei called Elder Yu

Wei Ying stepped forward with wen Zhuilui and Xue Yang

Each will enter the forest separately, Xue Yang and Zhuilui of Wen sect have set traps everywhere and they will enter the forest and attack you, both of them are shadow assassins, you will understand once you enter, you will not see, sense or feel them so be careful, you will lose if it is first blood this test is to test your reflexes and are able to catch the prey if your senses are blocked by whatever means, there are no monsters within this area the elders have made sure, if there are the elders will step in immediately, since second master Lan is the champion of the previous round he is to go first said Wei Ying as she nodded to Xue Yang and Zhuilui who then disappeared within the forest.

Now as you all know there has never been anyone called "Shadow assassins" before this is because it is a new technique of the Wen sect devised by Maiden Wei herself. So, believe me when I say if they do not want to be seen then they won't be also they will be using spark fire arrows it is a training arrow they use within the newly founded sect to enhance speed and pain endurance, it stings worse than ZiDian said ZeWu-Jun as he showed his arm at the red spark blister.

Wangji you may enter. Said Lan QingHeng-Jun

Wangji looked at Wei Ying one last time who winked at him and smiled before he entered. Capturing them both would be hard Lan Wangji knew this, but he had the upper hand when it came to Xue Yang because Wei Ying let him in on an unknown secret that even he was sure he never knew. So firstly, he thought he was a high cultivator so seeing them should not be difficult and decided to test his theories out first as he got Wangji out and sent out a couple of note to search, it was after the third strum that it echoed back, both in a different location. Wangji smiled.