Chapter 4~

"Where are we going, Justin?" I ask as we turn onto an unfamiliar street.

"I have to go home and change." He replies & I nod. Minutes later we pull up to his house and its absolutely beautiful. And its way bigger then anything I've ever seen...

"Nice house, Justin." I say as I push open the car door & step out. We walk up to the steps and he unlocks the door then opens it. We step inside and I'm speechless.

"Im going to change, look around if you want." He says. I nod and run my finger along the smooth black sofa placed in the middle of the room. "This place is huge!" I whisper to myself and walk down a long hallway. At the end of it is a staircase. Well he said I could look around... I start to climb the steps & when I get to the top I find my self in another hallway. This place is like a maze! I can hear some humming coming from one of the many rooms & I recognize the voice as Justin. Just then, the door opens & Justin walks out, in nothing but his red briefs.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I say as I cover my eyes with my hand. Justin chuckles a little and I can hear his footsteps coming towards me. He pulls my hand off my eyes and winks. "Like what you see?"

Dear god, every ounce of me wants to say yes, jump on him, push him to the floor and kiss his lips off but I don't. I just laugh nervously and awkwardly. "Go change, I'll be back downstairs."

He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it softly. "I'll be right down beautiful."

I blush as he walks away. But again I can't help but feel he's only doing this because he knows i'm a fan & he has to be nice. There is just something about this whole situation that seems so fictional but I want to believe its true...

****

Not edited sorry..