Chapter 8~

"Hey!" Mel shouts as she looks around, amazed at Justin's beautiful house.

"Hey, gorgeous." Justin says as he stands up and wraps his arms around her. I smile. He is so cute with his younger fans. He knows exactly how to make them happy. He let's go of Mel and plops back on the sofa.

"Is it still raining?" I ask and open my arms signaling a hug for Mel. She hugs me and nods her head. Her pale cheeks are now red because of what Justin told her.

"So what are we planning on doing, Justin?" Fredo says and shoots Justin a cold look. Justin shrugs and looks over at me, searching for an answer.

"We could watch a movie." I say awkwardly and pull my knees up to my chest. Everyone nods in agreement and Justin stands up.

"C'mon Sam, let's go find a movie and get everything ready." He grabs my hand and pulls me onto my feet. As we walk away I turn my head around and see Mel and Fredo staring at us kind of creepy-like... My eyes widen as I turn my head forward and follow Justin as he drags me down a long hallway into a large, dark room that I can now see is sort-of like a theater.

My mouth drops open and Justin laughs. "There are some movies over there, go look and see if you find one you like." He says and takes a seat in a plush, red chair. I make my way over the almost-whole wall of movies and began to search.

Minutes pass and I find nothing except the weird feeling in my body that Justin is staring...

"Are you staring at my ass?" I snap playfully at him as I turn around to face him. A smirk plays on his lips.

"If I admit I was would you let me stare just a little longer?"

My cheeks get hot and I find myself blushing so I face the movies once again. I can hear his footsteps approaching me and I tense up. Suddenly, two arms wrap around me and I turn to see Justin's face only inches from mine.

"I thought I could make up for when we were interrupted later." He says and before I know it my arms are wraped around his neck and my lips are brushing his. I can feel his hand pushing on my inner thigh and I blush.

He moves his head forward and I move mine back to tease him. Suddenly, I can feel him push me up against the wall of movies. "Now you can't move your head, can you?" He says and I smile. I lean my head in and close my eyes. Right when his plump lips are hovering over mine, we both hear footsteps walking and stopping right infront of the theater door. Quickly we both spread apart and frantically pretend to search for a movie.

*

Sorry I keep playing with your emotions like that. Believe me It hurts when I have to put an end on a makeout scene between Justin and Sam because I always picture Sam as me. Anyway, do you guys like the story? Comment and give me some feedback! Also, vote and share please!

~Kayleigh