Chapter 6~

"That was the scariest movie I've ever seen." I say, as we drive away from the theater. "I just wish we could have seen the end." We had to leave before the lights turned on and I was totally pissed. Like seriously, who watches an entire movie and skips out at the end? Well, Justin, I guess.

"I'm sorry Sam, I just couldn't take another stampede of fans today." He says, with guilt in his voice. I nod and place a reassuring hand on top of his leg. "It's ok, really." He takes his eyes off the rode for a moment & looks at me smiling.

*****

"I don't think that movie was that scary." Justin says as he tosses his keys on the counter. I pull off my jacket & flop on the sofa.

"Yeah that's why you were screaming like a girl." I say laughing. Justin rushes towards the sofa & jumps ontop of me so his legs are on either side of my waist.

"Take it back!" He says as I giggle. His hands roam around my body as he tickles me.

"Stop!" I manage to yell inbetween giggles.

"Take it back!" He yells again & I push him off me. He lands hard on the floor & I quickly jump on him so now I'm straddling his waist.

"Stop hitting yourself, Justin!" I yell as I grab his arms and began to make him slap himself. He starts to laugh & I stop, joining him.

"Your so childish." He says once he stops laughing. I'm Still ontop of him.

"Says the boy who was screaming like a two year old in the theater earlier." He chuckles and places his hands on my waist. We both stop & stare at each other for awhile. I don't notice we were inching closer to eachother until our noses are touching and I'm only inches away from his plump, pink lips. I lean down, knowing i'm going to feel his lips against mine soon but as soon as my lips brush his, his damn phone rings and ruins the perfect moment.