Chapter 10~

The kiss was short and sweet. In my opinion it was the best first kiss ever. Justin and I go back down stairs, hand in hand and when we get to the bottom Fredo and Mel are watching TV.

"Bye Justin." I say as I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him one last time. He pulls away from the kiss and holds me close to him. We stay like that for a moment, both of us not wanting to let go, untill Mel asks Fredo when we were leaving and it broke the perfect silence.

"Give me your phone." Justin says and I pull it out of my pocket and hand it to him. He programs his number in and pulls me in for one last hug. "Call me tomorrow, kay?"

I nod and walk towards Mel "C'mon, love," I say to her, "lets go home." Fredo gets up and walks to the front door.

"I'm taking you home, huh?" He says and I laugh.

"Yeah, if that's OK."

He smiles and assures me it is.

"Where's my hug goodbye?" Justin asks Mel and she runs into his arms. "I love you." She tells him and he let's her go and gets down on his knees to her short level. "Love you too." He says.

This is why I like him. He always knows how to make a fans day, even if she's 13 like Mel. I tell him one last goodbye before Fredo, Mel and I disappear out the door.

***

We walk into the front door of our small apartment to see our mom passed out on the sofa. We totally ignore her and walk straight into my room. I close the door behind me and face Mel who is smiling like an idiot.

"O. M. G." she screams and I grab her hands and start screaming with her. I'm 18 years old and having a fan girl moment with my sister.

We jump around yelling for five minutes until she stops and gets serious.

"You two are the cutes couple I've ever encountered in my thirteen years of life." She tells me and I plop down on my bed.

"We are not even a couple..." I tell her and she shakes her head and sits down aswell.

"You will be." She says. She sounds so confident I believe her but I don't want to get my hopes up. What if he's just doing all this because I'm a fan? Does he really like me? All these thoughts rush through my head but then my mind wonders to the kisses and the hugs and all of the amazing things that happened today. It's real. He really likes me.

My heart leaps in my chest and I grasp onto my sisters hand.

"'Wanna know a secret?" I ask and she nods.

I take a deep breath and whisper, "He kissed me."

She jumps and and screams in excitement then I can see anger take over her body and she starts to slap me, hard.

"Stop!" I yell and then she's back to happiness as she jumps around my room screaming "My sister kissed Justin Drew sexiness Bieber!" I laugh and wonder if she's bipolar. I come to a conclusion its just the fan girl coming out and realize I'm now joining along with her chant except I'm saying, "I kissed Justin Drew sexiness Bieber!"

***

Sorry if that was boring I just had to show you guys the bond they have.

If this gets over 10 votes I'll update tomorrow!!

-Kayleigh<3