Chapter 5~

"Ready?" Justin asks as he jogs towards me now fully clothed, twirling his keys around in his hand. I nod, stand up from the sofa and brush off my jeans. We walk out of the front door & both stop because its raining. "Shit." Justin says as he turns around, unlocks the door & rushes back inside. I blush. Him swearing is just so adorable.

It takes Justin like five minutes to come back and the entire time I was just standing infront of his house, awkwardly trying to avoid the rain. He comes back out & locks the door once again.

"What took so long? Did you get lost in your huge house?" I ask, holding myself because of the cold. I hear him laugh and as he turns around I can see an article of clothing in his hand.

"No, I brought you a jacket."

Great, now I feel like a dick... I smile at him and grab the jacket from his hand. I turn it in my palms, trying to figure out which way it goes but once I get it, I quickly slip it on. "Thanks, but what about you?" I ask, pointing to the goosebumps forming on his arm.

"Guess you'll have to keep me warm." He winks & runs towards the car. I roll my eyes & do the same.

*****

"Let's go." Justin says, as he pulls me in through the back entrance of the theater. I feel like a ninja or something. Nobody even seen us sneak in but I guess that was Justin's plan because if any fans would have saw him, well forget the movie, it would have been madness. It's already dark so we don't have to worry about Justin getting recognized anyway. We settle into seats in the very back of the theater & wait for the previews to pass.

"Thanks for taking me here." I say, as Justin is concentrating hard on the screen. He looks at me and smiles. "No problem, beautiful." He looks back at the screen & I decide to text Mel before the actual movie starts.

'Hey babe, are you ok? I'm at the movies with Justin so we might be awhile or do I need to go get you?' I send the text & sink down in my chair. After a few minutes my phone buzzes & I check it.

'Hey, Sam. I'm fine, Fredo is A M A Z I N G. I can't believe I'm here! & I KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN MOVIE THEATERS NO MAKING OUT. THAT'S MY MAN.'

I giggle which causes a few 'shhhh's'. I roll my eyes and mentally flip every single one in the theater off except Justin.

Justin looks at me & grabs hold of my hand. I smile but let go. "Justin why are you doing all this?" I ask, and Justin opens his mouth to speak but the movie starts & I never receive an answer.

*

BAD JUJU YOU BETTER ANSWER HER.

what do you think he will say?

Anywhooo comment, vote & share please<3

-Kayleigh<3