Chapter 7~

He gently lifts me off and rushes towards his phone. I look at the ground smiling. I can't believe any of this is happening to me. Justin leaves the room and I can hear his voice echoing in the hallway. Slowly, I get up from the floor and climb on the sofa and lay down. As I stare at the ceiling I can hear Justin's voice getting louder.

"I don't care! Just bring her here! We can all hang out!" He says & I lift my head a little.

This is so wrong, I'm eavesdropping.

Oh well.

"That's not why!" He yells, and then drops his voice down to just a murmur. I lay my head back down and let out a long breath. Today has been amazing. I can't believe I'm in Justin's house. I let my eyes close, but what feels like seconds later, I can feel a warm presence hovering over my face. I shoot my eyes open and sit up, which was a mistake because I hit my head, hard against Justin's.

"Jesus!" I say, as I sit up fully and rub my forehead. "You could have just said my name and I would have woke up!"

"Yeah but it wouldn't have been as fun." Justin says as he takes a seat on the other side of the sofa so he's facing me.

"Yeah but at least you wouldn't have caused us to bump heads."I pause. "Who were you talking to?" I ask and cross my legs.

"Oh, just Alfredo. He's bringing your little sister by so we don't have to go outside in the rain again." He answers, stands up and walks towards the open kitchen. He jumps up and tries to slide across the large counter but ends up knocking over a fruit bowl instead, which causes a loud 'bang' as it hits the floor, fruit and all. "Fuck." He mumbles.

I giggle as he regains his balance, jumps off and walks towards the fridge.

"Want something to drink?" He asks as he opens up the fridge.

"Sure." I say as I approach the fruit bowl and began to pick up a banana that was lying on the floor. Justin turns with two cans of soda in his hands and looks down at me.

"No! I'll get it! Get up!" he says, placing the cans on the counter and putting out a hand for me to grab, which I except. Now standing on my feet, I see him bend down, gather all the fruit then put it in the bowl. He begins to stand but me being me, I grasp the opportunity to jump on his back.

"What the fuck?" He laughs and turns his neck so he can see me. I smile at him and he smiles back, then puts the bowl down, grabs the cans, and starts walking.

"To the sofa, and beyond!" I yell which causes him to chuckle. He gently sets me down when we reach the living room and hands me a can.

"That was fun." I say and leap on the sofa.

"You can ride me anytime." Justin says and we both pause. I try my best to hold in my laughter, but fail when I see how red Justin is getting.

"Shut up! You know what I ment..." He mumbles and sits next to me. He reaches for the remote and turns on the television. As soon as it turns on I can hear a familiar yellow sponge's laugh and I giggle.

"You still watch Spongebob?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, jazzy and Jax were here yesterday."

"Good cover-up." I say. He looks at me and I wink.

After a few minutes of watching some weird show I turn to Justin and say, "Justin, why are you doing all this?"

He sits up a little straighter, looks at me, opens his mouth and right before he is about to say something the front door bursts open and in walk Fredo and Mel.

*

Not edited, sorry! Also, I will be making a whole book of imagines and I will be writing personal ones! So, inbox me if you want one!

~Kayleigh