Chapter 2

Nina's p.o.v:

This is awkward!

I'm here still on the doorstep while my mum is staring at me very weirdly.

I can't stand this anymore,
"hello!" I waved a hand in front of her face, "you are Melissa McCall right? Because if your not then I have to g-" she cut me of by hugging me, a little to tight for my liking "hey! I can't...breathe!"
"Oh sorry! Come in, Nina" ok this is creepy, how does she know my name?

I walked in and Melissa gestured me to sit down so I did, just then two guys came running down the stairs, they stopped when they saw me, "um mum who is that!" The guy with the uneven jaw line pointed at me "rude much" I muttered "I'm so sorry Nina, this is Scott, he's my son" ok this is strange! I have a brother? But I can't be! But my mum just said 'my son' omg I need to say something!
"Ok! Your Scott" I pointed at him and he nodded "yes"
"Ok and your Melissa" I pointed at Melissa and she nodded "correct"
"And you are" I pointed at the guy next to Scott "I'm stiles, Scott's Bestfriend"
"Ok so Scott is the son of Melissa and the Bestfriend of stiles and Melissa is the mother of Scott who is the Bestfriend of stiles and stiles is the Bestfriend of Scott who is the son of Melissa, correct?" They stared at me "what its how I brake it down so I can understand"
"That sounded way more complicated to me"
"Stiles shut up"
"Scott!"
"Stiles!"
"Ok both of you shh!" It was Melissa with the motherly voice which meant she'd had enough "Scott this is your younger sister, Nina"