Chapter 13

Nina yawned and slowly started to get up until she head butted something, "Ow!"
"Scott? What are you doing in my room!"
"I think you'll find your in my room" he smirked, Nina looked around, Scott was right he wasn't in her room, she was in his.
"I'm sorry but how the hell did I get in your room...Omg am I sleepwalking?! Nooo I can't be sleepwalking!"
"Nina, I put you in here. I didn't want you to be at the party because something happened to Lydia and I didn't want you to get hurt" Nina sat up, "What happened to Lydia...was it something supernatural?" Nina whispered the last word like she was 7 and saying a 'bad word'. "Yes... She was bit by an alpha"
"Is she going to be a werewolf?!"
"I don't know"
"Well where is she? Can I see her?" Nina got out of her brothers surprisingly comfortable bed and headed towards he room, Scoot followed her. "She's at the hospital and visiting hours start soon so I guess you could see her...but I'm coming with you" Nina was rummaging through all her draws trying to find the green jumper Lydia had given her, "Where is it?" She went to look under her bed "when do visiting hours start exactly?" She asked, "at 10" Scott said giving her the jumpers she'd been looking for, "Thanks, ok so I have ten minutes?! Omg I need to get ready" she shouted while pushing her brother out of her room, "Meet me downstairs"
---
20 minutes later Nina came stumbling down the stairs struggling to put her boot on her foot, Scott handed her an apple and the two siblings headed to the hospital.
---
Once the hospital was in sight Nina ran ahead into the reception where her mum was working, "Room 117" she said and Nina was off.
---
Scott came in and sat with Stiles, "You alright man?"
"No" He gestured towards the balloon, "They won't even let me give this to her" Scott patted his back, "She'll be alright and when she gets out you can give it to her" Before Stiles could reply Nina came out of the room, "Guys she isn't in there"
---
Sorry for the late update but I will definitely update more regularly💗