Chapter 3

Nina's PoV:

"Scott this is your younger sister, Nina" he just stared at me for awhile before saying "Well, I always wanted a sibling anyway" and shrugged, well I guess I should be glad he didn't freak out!

Melissa showed me to a spare room which had pastel blue walls with a bed and wardrobe and some extra drawers in the corner next to a white dressing table, "this is really nice!" I said as I walked in, "really?, I just painted it because it looked so plain and ugly before, I could change the colour of you like" I turned to look at her "no, I actually love this colour" she laughed and walked back downstairs, after a moment I decided to follow her.

It turns out she was going to the kitchen, she opened a cupboard and got out some crisps, "heads up!" She shouted before throwing them behind her without even looking to see if I was actually there, I caught the bag and she turned around smirking, I looked at the bag of crips and then back at her "how did you know I was here?" She chuckled "You wouldn't be normal if you didn't follow someone into the kitchen, after all it's the best room in the house!" She lifted up her arms to indicate the whole room, "True" there was a moment of silence before she spoke "come with me" I shrugged and followed her to the...car? "Why are we in the car?" She started the engine and said "we need to take you to your new school, can't be skipping now can we?" She laughed. School...great! I just love high school!