Chapter 10

It's the day before the school dance and Nina still hasn't got a date, Lydia told Nina to be extra flirtatious at school just until she finds a boy that will take her.

For Nina's first lesson she had to do a presentation in front of the class with Lydia, she mostly stood still and clicked 'next slide' while Lydia rambled on about physics.

---

Scott was freaking out! Him and Stiles are currently lurking around the Hale's house in the woods, Stiles said that they should spy on Derek to see if he can help Scott with control.

---

Nina was just on her way to English when she heard the familiar sound of high hills clicking on the floor ridiculously fast, Nina turned around "Lydia?"

"Nina, guess what!"

"What?"

"I found you a date for the school dance!"

"Really who?"

"Danny"

"But I thought he was-"

"Yeah he is but he agreed that he would go with you, he just broke up with his boyfriend, besides your going as just friends"

"Ok, thanks Lyd!"

"No problem babe" Lydia gave Nina a hug and they started walking to English together.

---

After school Nina waited in the car park for Scott and Stiles to drive her home as they always did but after half and hour it was clear that she had to find another way home.

Nina started walking home when a poche parked next to her and Jackson leaned out the window, "Nina right?"

"Uh...yeah"

"Did you want a ride home?"

"I don't want to bother you, I'm fine walking"

"I insist, I'm going past your house anyway"

"If your sure"

"Definitely, now get in"

"Ok"

---

It was awkward silence in the car so Nina tried to start a conversation, "So, who are you taking to the dance tomorrow?"

"Well I was going to take Allison but she'd rather go with your dorky brother Scout"

"Um, it's Scott"

"That's what I said, anyway were here"

"Thank you Jackson"

"No problem, it was my pleasure"

---

Hope you guys like this chapter! Pleas evote and comment! Ily :)