Chapter 9

"Oh, well Nina there's something I need to tell you" Nina sat down on the bench next to stiles, "Ok, so tell me" Scott scratched the back of his neck, a clear sign that he is nervous, "Well um, when we were in the woods and I tripped?"

"Yeah"

"Well when I was on my way back home I was attacked-"

"Attacked! What happened?! Are you ok?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine but I was attacked by an animal, it bit me right here" Scott lifted up his top to show his side but nothing was there, not even a bruise.

"Scott, if you were attacked then why don't you even have a wound?"

"Well that's what I've got to tell you, a werewolf bite me so that means that I might be turning into one"

"What! Omg, my brother is turning into a wolf"

"Technically" said Stiles "he's turning into a werewolf"

"Whatever, same thing but that's so...cool! Why didn't you tell me!"

"I thought that you would think I'm a monster"

"Scott, would a monster care about people judging them? No, your still my brother ok? I haven't seen you for most of my life I'm not just going to abandon you ok?"

"Thank you, Sis" Scott hugged Nina and Stiles stood up and joined, "Group hug!" He said.

---

On the way home Stiles dropped Nina at the mall where she met Lydia and Allison, they were going to get their dresses for the school dance.

Nina went to Starbucks where she ordered and sat down next to the brunette, Lydia looked up from her phone, "So, Nina do you know who your going to the dance with yet?"

"I haven't actually thought of that, who are you going with?"

"Well Allison's going with your brother and Jackson doesn't seem interested in me anymore so I'm guess I'm left with that dork Stiles"

"Come on, he's not that bad"

"Well, he's better than some of the other people who asked me...anyway, let's get shopping!"

---

All the girls picked out a few dresses to try on, it felt as if they were in a movie, putting on all the dresses and walking out the changing room modelling for the others.

After 3 hours of shopping they finally chose there dresses, they all went for a strapless look. Lydia and Allison both brought silver dresses but Nina chose a patterned back and white coloured dress, it made her brown hair stand out more.