Chapter 5

Melissa insists that Scott and I spend more time together so Scott thought it would be a good idea for me to go to one of his lacrosse games.

I got ready and walked to school, Melissa couldn't drive me because she's working late, when I arrived I looked around and saw Allison waving at me, she was sitting next to Lydia who seemed to be examining her nails again.

I walked over to them and sat next to Allison, "Hey, are you here to watch Scott as well?" I asked and she shrugged "yeah, but we're here mostly for Jackson, Scott doesn't really play, he sits on the bench" I looked over towards the bench and Allison was right, both Scott and Stiles were on the bench "I see"

After the game finished I said goodbye to Lydia and Allison and walked over to Scott, "hey!" I said, he looked up startled "oh, hey Nina"
"Sooo why were you on the bench the whole time?"
"Well you see, were not really the best lacrosse players in the team so we sit on the bench until someone can't play anymore" said Stiles I just shrugged and started walking home "ok...bye!" I shouted "wait, why are you walking?" Scott said "Mums on a late shift, she can't pick me up"
"I can drive, my jeep is parked over there" said Stiles and he pointed to a gorgeous blue jeep.

We all got in the car and Stiles called his dad, the Sheriff, to ask if he could stay at our house and his dad said yes of course. We got mine and Scott's duvets and Stiles got all the blankets he could find and we set up a 'home made cinema' in front of the TV in the lounge, Stiles suggested we should watch a scary movie, at the start I went into the kitchen to get some snacks and when I came back they both jumped out on me, at first I had a heart-attack but then I bust out laughing then we all started laughing, it was like this the rest of the night before I fell asleep leaning on Scott.