Chapter 12

Everyone was so excited for the dance.

At the dance the pairs split up. Nina and Danny were just dancing when Nina spotted a photo booth in the corner of the room, "Danny?"

"Yes, Nina"

"Do you like photo booths?"

"I love photo booths why-"

"Great!" Nina grabbed Danny's had and dragged him to the photo booth, they got inside and took millions of photos.

---

Stiles wasn't having must fun and it did look like Lydia was either, she was sitting down at the table playing with the end of the table cloth, "Lydia will you dance with me"

"No"

"Why"

"I don't want to dance"

---

Scott was having a great time! He was finally dancing with Allison. He could finally call her his Allison.

---

Lydia was just about to go back to fiddling with the table cloth when she saw Jackson dancing with a girl, she got up, grabbed Stiles' hand and dragged him to the dance floor. While they were dancing Lydia couldn't help but laugh at the dork, his dance moves were ridiculous!

---

After the photo booth Nina took the photos from the side and put them in her purse, she saw her reflection in someone's glass, her eyeshadow was smudged, "Danny, I'm just going to go to the toilets"

"Are you sure you don't want to find Lydia to go with you"

"Haha very funny girls don't always go to the toilets in groups"

"Or maybe you might want Allison"

"I'm just going to go"

"I'll be by the punch"

"You mean by the hot boy near the punch"

"How-"

"I saw you staring" Nina turned to go to the toilets but not before she looked Danny in the eye and said "Go get 'em tiger" and winked.

Nina was just touching up her lipstick when a blonde came upto her, "Omg! Were did you get that lipstick!"

"Oh um I don't remember"

"Oh that's ok, my name is Candice"

"Oh your in my Biology class aren't you?"

"Yeah, you sit next to Lydia Martin, Nina right?"

"Yeah, Nina McCall"

"McCall! Your brothers number 11 on the Lacrosse team"

"Yeah, do you go to their games?"

"Yeah, I'd like to join one day but I don't think Coach will let me"

"I'll join with you"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean it's about time they had a few girls on the team"

"Great!"

---

Nina found out that Candice didn't have a date tonight so she said that Candice could share Danny with her. They took photos in the photo booth and danced all night.

---

Hope you like it! What do you think about Candice? New bestie or not? Please comment and vote! Ily<3 :)