Chapter 1

.

.

.

.

Zdrada PoV

"So taker anything we should know about?" I ask as we walk out of the protal.

He puts his hand on his chin in thought. "My younger brother, he's eighteen. Hopefully the food hasn't run out."

He seemed to be worried about the last bit, but someone being a little hungry can't be all that bad.

"Surely he can handle a little hunger." Lucifer says and the others nod.

Helltaker doesn't respond as he looks to the side. We all follow his gaze and see a... boy? girl? person in a yellow raincoat. Their face was covered so I couldn't get a look at it.

The thing that drew my attention was the grocery bags they were carrying.

"So we didn't have enough food." Helltaker says and they just nod. "Sorry, thought I left enough."

They just let out a hum and starts walking towards the house past all of us.

"Y/n I have to introduce you to all of these ladies first." Helltaker says and he stops.

Y/n turns to us and I walk up to him.

"The names Zdrada." I say extending my hand and blowing smoke into his face.

Y/n didn't seem to react, well I couldn't see a reaction. He just stared at me before humming.

Justice pulled me back. "I'm Justice."

He didn't respond to her either, just hummed.

"Is he mute or something?" Justice ask.

"He just doesn't talk much, if at all." Helltaker tells us.

"So selective mute." Justice says nodding.

"Another thing, call him Six until he says otherwise, and do not interrupt him when he's eating." Helltaker says before going into the house with Y/n following.

"We didn't get to introduce ourselves." Cerberus whines.

"Don't worry I got this." I say and walk after Y/n.

Before he walked through the door I grab his shoulder and dragged him back to the others. "Introductions still going on Six." I tell him.

The only reponse I get from him was a huff. The rest of the group introduces themselves while Y/n remained neutral to them all, only humming in response.

Cerberus tried to figure out what was in the grocery bag, but Y/n didn't let them. His food and he wasn't sharing I guess.

"Wait I changed the hosue without knowing about him." Lucifer said.

"So?" Malina asked.

"His room." Lucifer said.

"His problem." Malina responded and walked into the house.

I shrugged and followed after. "She's right."

Getting inside I look around and I got to say Lucifer did a nice job with this place.

Due to not having anything to do I went to the kitchen. I really just wanted to see what Y/n was doing.

He was cooking something soI sat down at the counter and watched him while smoking. If he noticed me he didn't seem to care.

"What'cha cooking Six?" I ask him.

"Hm." Is all he says, or rather hums.

He points to the pan revealing ground beef then to something on the counter. There were tortilla's, cheese, jalapenos.