chapter 23

3 persons pov:

    Y/n walked furiously in the direction of her childhood home, the people fallowing closely behind her, one's who had known that little girl she no longer was, knew that she walked like so for two reasons, one, it was fake and two, she was furious, tough in there eye's for unknown reasons. In only two days the person she had show so much care and love had done something so wrong she was keeping herself from murder or cleverly trying to make them all go away and leave the city of peace be.

      With one swift movement the leader of the group had gestured for them to stay back, not for a talk he's planning on, but to check for suspicious activity or anything of the sort that might mean a small banter between the people of Mondstat and them.

     Soon as the rest were out of earshot he moved closer until he was right next to her concern edged on his face.

"Sister I- "

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

    Those bitter words started ringing in his ears. After a moment of shock, his brow's knit together in a frown and he starts stomping toward the direction the had just came from, but was abruptly stopped by her hand slightly shaking, weak, but no matter his baby sitter had just held him back and no matter how mad he was at the readhead she had yelled at about an hour ago, he wasn't going to hurt her, instead opting to directing all the attention to the trembling figure next to him.

" Why?"

    He hadn't registrated it at first, her voice being, but a whisper almost disappearing with the wind before he could catch what she had said, yet he did, though not trusting his judgment at the moment rage still prominent just quiet and ready at any given moment.

"Why"

   This time it was louder and no longer a question, but a statement. He satred silent waiting for whatever she was going to say.

" WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MY LIFE IT'S YOU THAT COMES TO RUIN IT!"

" What, sis, no-"

"FUCKING SAVE IT! I trusted you! - hic - and, and you decided t-to go ahead and not only ruin my life - hic - but any trust  I e-ever had of you!"

     He pulled her into a hug holding her tight and close, guilt washing over

"I'm sorry"

     She tried to get free, but to no luck the more she tried the tighter he held her, listen to the violent sob and shaky breath against his chest. He regretted ever hurting his sister, but he knew a lot of things she did not and was justifying his actions for kindness, so that why happened last time won't happen, so that his sis wouldn't give up, like she had tried already loosing faith in everything in this world.

" I know you might not believe me - he pulled her in a bit closer, if it was at all possible - but I'm trying to help you in any way i can"

"How is taking everything i love away helping"

     Her voice cracked at the end but it's barley noticible.

" So even though that asshole hurt you to the point of tear's he's still important"

" Your the one who hurt me!"

      These were the only word's in this entire world that had ever stung him, no matter how many times she might say them they will always hurt.

"I'm sorry"

" What right - hic - do you have to a-assume, I'll ever - hic - forgive you!"

    She hugged him back almost like she used to in there childhood, forgetting that the were no longer children and staying in a comforting warmth of a memory

"Why are you acting like you care"

" Cuz I do care"

"Liar"

" Please, trust me everything i do is for your own good"

" You say one thing and then doing a whole other one "

" I know it seems strange and you hate me, but you'll always be my baby sitter and I'll always look after you"

    The silence dragged on for longer then either of them would have liked in any situation.

"Can you explain... - Please, tell me about what you're planning, at least while it's just you and me"

" First of all, what makes you think I planned something and second why would I tell you?"

    She raised a brow at him questioningly while glaring, after all that crying she went back to normal, to a unforgiving anger that seemed to be forever present while the two of them interested.

" I just want to help, I always did and still do"

" Why do you think I'll believe you, you're the one who betrayed me by standing as a right hand man to the one who singlehandedly destroyed my life over and over and over, how am I supposed to trust you when you were the presious pawn he had all-"

" He would have done worse you know!"

      She stood there in silence, hurt had painting her face at the realization that was held with those words

Hi, author here:)

So I noticed the confusion in the last chapter and am pretty sure people are going to be even more confused by this one, but don't worry since this will all make sense later, I promise ( or hope it will ;-;)

Hope your enjoying the story OwO

Ps: sorry for any grammar mistakes that might have been and will definitely be in the story thus far and going forward