4. Reunion

After Pete's call kinn got nervous. In the past seven years, they did everything they could to lift some weight from their cousin's shoulders but it's like their fathers have become greedier.

He took his phone in his hand again to call khun and asked him to find Macau. He got his keys from the table and left the room. Big was guarding outside his room, when he saw kinn he quickly bowed and followed him.

"where are you going sir?" he asked

"ask ken to come quickly we are going to Pete's hospital. But let's keep it down for now. I need to check something first." kinn said while jumping in his car and starting the engine.

"ok sir we are right behind you," he said and quickly signaled ken to get in the car.

They were in rush but kinn needs some information to get things under control. so he called Kim since he wasn't around all the time their father and uncle gave him some privacy due to his career and in these past years they used it to their advantage.

"Where are you, Kim?"

"hello to you too brother." he teased

" We don't have time Vegas is in the hospital. I'm on my way."

"what do you mean he is in the hospital?"

"Kim stops beating around the bush he is not in the good shape. Check his schedule for today. Look at his meetings. Tell me where is our uncle."

"so it's serious." I heard his footsteps and the sound of a door " I'm on it give me five minutes, and you'll have it in our safe space. Where is Macau should I get him?"

"no need, I khun can handle it."

"ok give me a call if you need anything"

"Kim ?..." he sighed the whole thing was too much at once

"hum kinn," he said

" Stay safe, if father gave you anything don't do it just call me ok?" he asked

"ok don't worry and give me an update"

He hung up. And they were close to the hospital. they were working on something but if they wanna keep everyone safe they have to shake a leg.
He parked his car in the parking and headed inside big and ken were right behind him. When he found Pete in the smoking area. And based on his ashtray he has smoked quite a lot.

"Pete?" Kinn called him since he didn't notice his presence.

He looked at kinn and suddenly grabbed him by his collar" you told me he was fine, that things are under control what the fuck kinn".

Ken and Big rushed forward but kinn waved his hand and dismissed them.

"you think it's easy to always know their plans? It's not high school Pete. it's not child's games. My dear cousin is the hair of the minor family. I'm doing my best and your lovely Vegas is not the easiest to keep on a leash." he yelled

Pete withdrew his hands and sat on the nearest chair.

"he has broken ribs and so many bruises the bodyguard didn't let the nurses check him completely."

"you think he sent him to meet a client again?" he asked since it didn't make any sense. They did everything they could to avoid it.

"I don't know last time I saw him like this was four years ago. If it's not that so you're telling me it's his father? He asked

"I don't know Pete Kim is checking everything. But first I need one thing who was it?"

"Why don't you ask t That guy?" he pointed his fingers at the Guard who was standing alert.