17. Him

Hello guys I hope you enjoy this chapter
I always read your comments and they always make my day and keep me motivated. Thank you
_____
When they got to the safehouse Nop opened the door for them. Pete didn't bother to put Vegas down. His numbness was mostly gone but Vegas was not ready to let go. He didn't have to care if the others saw him as a helpless leader. Not when he was in Pete's embrace.

He could hear Nope giving some short orders to the other two. nothing important to stay and watch. He went straight to his room and to the bathroom. He put Vegas down beside the sink but he didn't want to let go:" Not going anywhere luv. Just let me fill the bath for you. " he said softly making sure that he knew he would stay no matter what. He pulled himself back and this time Vegas let him go.

He turned on the tap and filled the tub with warm water after making sure that it was the right temperature he went back to Vegas who had his gaze set on him." let's get rid of these dirty clothes huh? What do you think?"

Vegas didn't have it in himself to speak much so he ended up just giving him a nod. Getting out of those clothing and Givani's smell sounds like the best idea in the world. Pete took them off and put them in the trash bin close to the sink:" I hope you don't like them so much 'cause im gonna burn them all."

Vegas didn't give him an answer. He didn't lift his eyes from the floor. And it was bothering. He grabbed his face in his hands and gently checked his eyes. "Vegas do you know what he gave you?  Should we wash it out of your stomach? It's not a pleasant experience but I can do it for you." Pete said and Vegas could feel his heart ache from how much he cared.

"Something to make me horny and loose. It's not serious." Vegas answered shortly and that's when it hit him. He was burning and sweaty. And he was breathing fast:" Let's get you clean first."

He carried him to the tub and put him down slowly into the water. He was about to sit next to it when Vegas clutched his arm:" Come in and hug me." he said in a small voice and Pete wished he could somehow make Givani alive to slaughter him again. He quickly got rid of his clothes and carefully sat behind him. Keeping him in. He nested his face in the crock of his neck from behind and peppered chaste kisses on his neck. He could hear Vegas taking sharp breaths.

"You're safe Vegas. I'm here and I only do what you ask me."

"Will you?" Vegas finally said.

"You just have to ask and I break the world for you."

"You're such a romantic man." He chuckled and lay back on his shoulder. " I am disgusting right now. Don't fool me, Pete."

"Don't Vegas. please." he begged and made his circle of arms around him tighter." How can you say that? You don't disgust me. You are so brave vegas. "

"One day you will regret it. One day it will sicken you out that I slept with so many men." Vegas mumbled under his breath.

This time Pete held him tighter he was pretty sure that there would be some bruises on his body the next morning but he could not care less." I told you to shut up Vegas. You don't get to sit here and drown in your misery when im here.  I won't let you. "

He didn't think twice before kissing Vegas' neck. He kisses the delicate skin behind his ear. He loosened his arms and grabbed his neck not too hard. Just to make sure he knows. He made his way to his shoulder and kissed him more. Vegas moaned softly. He was slowly losing it. And Pete loves it.

He loves it when Vegas has to only focus on his pleasure and nothing else." So will you let me cherish you, baby?" Pete whispered in his ear and Vegas could swear that he felt the shiver run through his body.