12. Power Over Me

Hello hello
I'm sorry if it took so long
And I hope you enjoy it

_______

Once they were out of the safe house everything looked different. It was like the atmosphere suddenly changed. Nop was driving and he was in the back sit with Vegas. They didn't talk and he was doing something on his tablet for the whole ride. he looked calm which is good.

After two hours of driving, they finally reached their destination. It was a small cozy restaurant. Perfect for what they were here for. Nop was talking to some on his earphone probably Arm " khun Vegas the area is clear. Don is here with four bodyguards. They have two more for backup. The tech said we have someone else in there too when we give the signal he will deal with those two." Nop informed us and stay aside for further commands.

"Be alert. Don't let them fool you. Don't get hurt. let's finish this with no mistakes. Are we clear?"

"Yes khun vegas" they both confirmed his orders.
they entered the restaurant. One of the waitpersons came to the front and greeted them. guiding them to their privet room Where Don and his men were waiting for them. They open the door and he greeted him warmly like he wasn't ready to kill him already.

" oh, Vegas. It's so nice to see you again." Don said with a nasty smirk on his face.

"I wish I could have said the same thing, Don," Vegas said calmly. And his tone is something that Pete can swear he would never forget. It's dominant and Pete can't feel the shiver in his spine.

Don looks at vegas and his face changes" I'm not sure if I understand what you mean Vegas"

"You thought you can go behind our backs and do shit whit our name and we never know? I didn't know you were this mindless."

Don clenched his jaw as he was not happy with what Vegas said and put his hand on the table while holding vegas' gaze. And taped three times on the desk. And that's it. what a moron. Thinking that Pete didn't notice his stupid signal.

And before his bodyguards had a chance to draw their guns Pete put a hole in the middle of their eyes. Nop covered vegas with his body. And Don was busy yelling at someone through his earphone so he didn't notice that Pete is right beside him. Pete holds his gun under Don's chin with a sassy smile showing him his dimples.

"Don, when did you become this stupid? Thinking that I come unprepared just because I have two bodyguards. That is so disappointing." vegas said with an unamused tone.

"vegas, think before doing something stupid you know who I am don't you?" Don yelled and Pete didn't like the way he talked to vegas so he grabbed him by his hair and punched him in the face.

Vegas chuckled furious Pete defending him is a hell of a sexy sight "see what you've done. Pete didn't like the way you talked. You made him angry and he is always calm. you have your talents don't you?"

Don spit the blood out of his mouth"im going to kill you "

"Nah you can't 'cause this is your end. Goodbye Don" and he shoots him between his eyes. Pete let go of his head and his lifeless body hit the desk with a bang.

Vegas stands up and fixed his shirt." No stay behind and make sure they clean this right. We go back to the safe house. meet us there."

Nop bowed slightly" yes khun vegas". And with that, all set vegas left the room and Pete followed just behind him.

They meet ken outside the restaurant. he was standing beside their car. So he was the backup kinn sent. Ken was one of kinn's trusted and top bodyguards. The safe choice. He bowed in front of vegas and Pete handed him the keys and open the door for vegas to get in and followed him to the backseat.