11. Khun Vegas

Hello hello here's another chapter I hope you enjoy it
___

There are certain things that Pete doesn't have control over them and this situation is one of them. Even in his darkest thoughts he never imagined watching vegas break down.

But he did break down in front of Pete. And Pete is happy that he is the one who got to see vegas like this. Even the idea of someone else near vegas when he is this vulnerable makes his skin burn with anger.

So he stayed awake and hold him very close to his body. Caressing his arm and his hair. Peppering small kisses on his hair. making sure that by tomorrow morning everything is back in place. so no one else gets to see vegas like this. He will make sure they talk about it if it's what he wants. Only if he wants to.

He knows what the others think about vegas. Khun nu even made an effort to show him some pictures as he refers to them as Vegas work.
Most of them were body parts, blood a lot of that, and some gut here and there.

Khun nu said that it was disgusting maybe they were but to him vegas was an artist. The cuts he made on the bodies were precise. His cuts were like beautiful brush strikes on the canvas. he actually likes his work a lot. What does it make him?  A freak? But he couldn't care less.

that's how they see him even if to Pete he is that shy and angry guy, to others he is the cold-blooded heir of the minor family. He is Khun Vegas. And he will do everything in his power to save that image.

Pete's touch is like cold water. Giving him small electric shocks now and then. when he caresses his arm he feels his skin burn under his touch. A tingly sensation. Like he wants to crawl out of his skin and get under his just to keep this feeling a little longer. He felt safe. When was the last time he felt this way? He can't remember.

He can hear Pete's heartbeat it's fast and loud like his heart would jump out of his ribcage at any moment. And that loud voice in his ear keeps him from falling deeper. They didn't feel the passage of time. It was only them the sound of their breathing. Pete's soft touches and moonlight.

When he felt calm enough to move it was past midnight. He couldn't believe it. He felt so drained. It was normal for him to have a breakdown but it was his first breaking down in front of someone else. He always manages to hold it enough to get somewhere safe where no one sees how broken he is.

He feels disgusted. Pete saw his downfall. He is weak and this will definitely change his mind about him. But Pete is here right? he is holding him and caressing him. He never stopped not for a moment. And he knows vegas is awake.

"better?" Pete said breaking his silence. He hummed not sure what to say. And this gentle memory of his soft lips is hanging in his mind since Pete's lips are touching his forehead when he is talking. He just feels overwhelmed with emotions.

"let me get you something to wear so we can get out and eat. What do you think about it?" he asked but never stopped his soft touch.

To Pete, at this moment vegas were so delicate and he will not pressure him to do something he is not comfortable enough to do. And it just hit vegas in the head. He was fully naked on the bed in the embrace of the only person he wanted.

" you go and heat the food I'll be there in a few minutes," he said

And just like that Pete stopped and he was so close to begging him to continue. he put some distance between them to glance at vegas' face. He looks calm but can he leave him alone? he looked him in the eyes and he can see a very soft shade of pink on his cheeks and ears. He is so adorable with his hair on his forehead.

And then there are his lips. Pink and kissable and god he wishes he could be brave enough to kiss him. now that he is in his right mind does he want that? Or does he feels like Pete is using him like others?

And the idea of vegas putting him alongside the others who used him, Without caring about his feelings almost crushed his heart. And he must have star too much because vegas' sudden touch on his cheek brought him back to the present.

He was looking into his eyes and it was deep and full of emotions that he was too afraid to recognize them. But vegas got closer. he stopped an inch away from his lips. His hot breath grazed over his lips. And it was so hard to not lean into his touch. Not asking for more. His breath hitched. And it was too much so he closed his eyes hoping that vegas get the signal and kiss him once again.

"vegas..." he breathed out. It was barely audible. Then it was all fireworks and hot breaths. Vegas pressed his lips on him. Kissing him slowly. Trying to push his embarrassment aside. He pulled Pete's body closer and tangled their legs together.

Pete brought his hand up and hold his face and vegas moved his hand to Pete's name and deepened their kiss. And it was even better than imagination. He licked his bottom lip and Pete bite his lip ...Just to tease a little and opened his lips allowing him to explore every corner of his mouth. Their tongues dance like they were perfect matches. And Pete moaned in the kiss.

It was perfect. Vegas was the first to break the kiss. Resting his forehead on Petes trying to catch his breath. He slowly opened his eyes only to find two beautiful dark crystals looking at him.

"im sorry ... I just thought..." vegas whispered he was suddenly so unsure about this whole situation.

"Don't say that... Oh god, don't you dare to regret it vegas not after this okay?." Pete ground

" no regrets huh? Sounds nice" he mocked. So his mod is back.

"you should know and believe me when I say I want you vegas. We can take baby steps but you have to believe me when I say I like it when you touch me or when im close to you. "he said and gave him a warm smile. And vegas thinks everything is fine as long as he has Pete in his arms.

"go out and let's get dressed... Seeing me naked once a day is enough," he said biting his lip and trying to avoid pePete'saze. And Pete wants to argue and tell him that it's not enough and even though he sees him every day it never is enough he decided to have some mercy.

So he just nodded got out of bed and left the room in silence and the heavy wave of embarrassment crashed on vegas. he kissed Pete while he was naked. Pete saw him naked. He brought his fingers to his lips touching them. trying to memorize that sensation.‌ his lips are buzzing and he feels like his teenage self. Awkward.
.
.
It was around noon Nop was back to help them get prepared for their day. There is no room for mistakes since they can't afford one.

He gave them their vests and then two bags. Pete guessed it was their clothing and he wasn't wrong. It didn't take them that long to get ready. Pete was sitting with Nop and he was explaining something to Pete that he didn't quite catch it.

and Pete looked at him. He was shocked and vegas loved that. He was wearing this dark green silk shirt with a black suit. And there were no questions didn't bother himself with the vest since A few top buttons were open putting his perfect skin on display. A simple chain around his neck with his hair out of his face. He was different. Not shy anymore he was dangerous and Pete fell in love.

Pete was no different. In his all-black suit with a black turtle neck under neat it. Simple but deadly. Vegas got closer and sit down he took a deep breath and they were looking at him like they should. He took his guns and hid them somewhere in his suite and then his knife.

He takes his other gun and knife and put them in Pete's hands. they were different They had white handles. so beautiful.

He stands up and they were right behind him. " let's go"

"yes khun vegas," Pete said, and it was the sexiest thing ever to vegas. He just wished somewhere in the back of his head that Pete never call others with this tone