9. Someone Like Me

Hi
I'm sorry for updating it late. It was a hard week on my health so I needed time to recover
I hope you enjoy it
And if there are any mistakes im sorry in advanced

______
When vegas woke up the next day he found himself alone in bed. He took his phone from the nightstand and it was past noon.
Pete didn't joke about letting him rest as much as he need. He already felt better. Except for his broken rib still hurt like a bitch.

He called nop but he didn't show up. Slowly he pulled himself, out of the bed and head out of the room. It was quiet and no one was around. Did they leave him alone? No Pete would never. not when he is unable to protect himself.

"oh, you're awake. Come here. Sit let me bring you something to eat." he turned around and found Pete standing in the kitchen. He had one of the most stunning smiles on his face. He sat behind The tables and waited for him to give him his food.

" where is nop? I couldn't find him." vegas said while eyeing the surrounding for the first time.

" Macau called and asked him to do something. since we can't risk anyone finds about your whereabouts we can't use other guards." Pete said smiling and put the dishes on the table in front of him.

"so tell me Pete when will you free me from these bandages? " vegas asked and put a spoon full in his mouth." seriously your cooking is amazing"

"I'm happy you liked it but don't tell Porsche about it. If he finds out he makes me cook and I'm too lazy." Pete said smiling and handing him a napkin " as for the answer to your question most of them are held since they were scratched. We can remove those but you have to rest more your rib needs more time to recover"

Vegas cleaned his mouth "so it must be hard to take care of me here. You have to take care of my injuries and my stomach."

"No im happy to be here with you. I don't have to worry about anything else and it's perfect." Pete said while pushing himself up to the kitchen counter.

" I never asked you but. What about your work?" he finally asked he was curious but with their yesterday little argument, he didn't find time to ask nop so asking him would do.

" I resigned yesterday," Pete said like it was the most natural thing to do.

"What are you talking about? Why would you?"
Vegas got annoyed. He didn't like the idea of Pete losing his normal life because of him. How could he live with this? Yes, he can always make opportunities for Pete. He is not happy with his life but he is vegas theerapanyakul and he has some connections and power.

"it was my plan since the begging. I wanted to do this. I told you vegas you only need to let me stay." Pete hold his gaze as he continued and it bugged him more. Pete was serious and he didn't like it.

"Why would they let you do this? Are you out of your fucking mind? This time he yelled and that took Pete off guard. This time Vegas was really angry something that he never saw before.

"vegas listen to me..." he tried to talk but vegas didn't let him finish his sentence. he got up and pushed the chair with so much power it crashed on the floor with a loud trump.

"just leave me alone. I don't need you ruining your life out of pity. Do you think that would change anything?do you think I feel better if you do that? Call nop and ask him to come back and leave I don't want you here. Leave Pete.

He left Pete in the kitchen and stormed into his room and shut himself in the room. he thought they were making progress. he can trust him. He wanted to get to know him. Pete is cool and willing to talk to him. And he was happy. he can't deny his feelings for Pete.