5. Caught

Vegas pov:

I woke up with this fucking pain in the right side of my chest. And for a few moments, I didn't know where I am. What day it is? I looked around me and I was in the hospital bed. Then I remembered my father send me to a new client saying he is so important and should be satisfied with everything.

He knows I no longer do this shit and he told me they only asked to meet me that's it. When I got there they told me I had to get into the room so I told nope to stay alert in case things turns dirty and I need help.
alone

When I entered the room that bastard was waiting for me. I sat across the table from him. And something about this whole situation is bugging me. Something smells fishy. I could feel his gaze on me I lift my head and meet his gaze.

" my father told me you insist on meeting me as one of the conditions for signing the contract. So how can I help you?" I asked and his reaction surprised me. There was a smirk on his lips and I wanted nothing more than to make it disappear.
He raised his eyebrow and he suddenly pushed the table with so much power to my chest. It drained my lungs and I couldn't beat The pain was unbearable.

Then before I could make any sound he grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head back.

" So you seriously don't remember? Don't you remember me Vegas? How dare you?" he kept saying all these shits with a stable tone.

Seriously, who the hell is this guy?

" ah cute, why don't you answer hah? So you ruined my family and you can't even remember me. I'm hurt." he said while grabbing my neck and lifting me up
I was struggling and im not weak by any means but he got me off guard and I think he broke my fucking ribs cause I'm in so much pain and this bastard doesn't give me a break so I couldn't even call nop.

He starts punching me in my stomach and I began to feel dizzy. I had to call nop. I remember trying to call him and saying our code and I remember that bastard laughing and telling me even my dear cousin wouldn't be able to save me since my code with nop was "kinn".and I don't remember anything after that.

Based on the fact that im in the hospital, I think nop heard me on time. But I need to what happened next and who the hell was that guy.

"nop come here," I said loudly Enough for him to hear me. And he came in.

"khun Vegas you're awake," he said and I could feel the guilt in him. "I need to call the nurse"

He wanted to leave but I need answers first "wait come here. Close the door."

He hesitates eventually he did as I told him and came closer to my bed.

" for how long I've been out?" I asked him.

"two days," he answered while handing me my phone.

"where's Macau?" I asked and I could see he is fighting with himself." just tell me nop where is my brother? Is he hurt?"

" no.no. He is not."

" so spit it out come on."

" he is with khun tankun. you told us to come here. Khun kinn found out he came here to check on things. And told us that khun Macau will stay with khun tankun." he said and I sighed in relief. I know it's not everything.

"Who was that jerk?" I asked while adjusting my position, looking for comfort.

" he is the son of one of your father's old clients. He has changed his identity so we didn't hs was related to anyone. I emailed you all the information you may need ." nop said

"What did you do to him? does my father know?"

"somewhere that you can take care of him when you get dismissed from here. And we tried to get in touch with khun gun but we couldn't reach him."