7.Plan

Hello guys
So I didn't rest at all as I wanted to so here it is the next chapter
________

When vegas and Pete made it to the living room, he saw someone he couldn't imagine at all.
"Macau why is he here?"

You see, In the beginning, everything seems easy. They needed the plan to take their father and their uncle out. It didn't matter if other groups find out it was them. It is not out of ordinary in their line of work. Sons massacring their families for power. Let them think it was for power but to them, it was an attempt to free themselves.

When kinn had that fight with Pete seven years ago for a whole week he and Kim sat down and found every evidence they could about their uncle and then everything became clear.

They even found out about all the shit their father gave Kim on behalf of kinn. Like orders. Messy works. What if someone finds out can destroy Kim's entire carrier? And since their father convinced the three of them that the power talks they all thought they hated each other. They just needed to talk.

So that was the start of their plan they need information and a trusted team. For the next year, khun took Macau under his wing and rebuild their relationship to the core. And it was fairly easy Macau needed love and attention. He had bad depression and anxiety. Nothing new in the family but it brook the 3 older hearts. They neglected the kid just because of the image their fathers put in their minds. Power. Superiority.

But the only thing that kid wanted was a family. He didn't have a father. And his older brother was being constantly assaulted by their father. It is not the best. So they worked on him since they couldn't get vegas to listen to them.

They took Macau on vacation. They hired a therapist and made him check in weekly without anyone knowing. And Macau opens up to them. The boy was a genius. He was good with computers like the arm was. he was a fast learner when it came to self-defense and shooting. And that's when they told him about the ultimate plan and knew about it already. 

Macau was a lifesaver when it came to gathering data or befriending others. he had so many clean connections despite his young age and kinn couldn't help it not to be proud. Vegas truly trained him and kept him clean. In front of the others, Macau was a spoiled kid who knows nothing and behind everyone's back, he was something no one could've imagined.

They tried so hard to talk to vegas over the years but it didn't work. He didn't want them in. So they jump to plan B "let's use Pete". He'll understand. They told Macau about this guy that Vegas loved since middle school. And Macau was more than willing to see the guy. But before they get a chance Pete left. without any word. He joined the medical team for some special force and left. It was a once-in-a-lifetime thing and he took it.

It was when kinn and Porsche got closer to each other. Kinn was worried about Pete so he often called Porsche to see if he was back or not. And eventually, they started to spend more time together.

When Pete came back he wasn't the same person. He was like a trained killer. He explained that they had to teach the team so they can defend themselves and Pete used the chance and became friends with someone t and who teach him everything.

He told them that he went to see vegas and that things needed to change so he changed. And cleared his mind and emotions. They told him about their plan and he was in without no question.

They didn't need Macau to ask Pete to help them anymore so the meeting part didn't happen till later on that year. One day Macau came to meet kinn out of nowhere. So they thought maybe something bad had happened to the boy.

But he simply asked them to let him meet this "Pete" guy. Later that they were informed that vegas is in the medical ward with some damages. Vegas didn't tell them anything. So they just guessed the whole thing and asked khun to take him to see Pete. After the meeting, he didn't talk about it but he look satisfied