James Bond Takes Form of a 19 Year Old Girl

Annabeth's POV:

When my name got called, I groaned and looked at Percy. "I guess we're doing this together."

"Yep." Percy agreed, high-fiving me. 

Later that night, I made note of all the girls in the selection. Or the ones I remembered, even I, not to brag, a scary smart kid, can't remember every single name. I have sworn to eventually know them all by heart. Percy did, however, threaten me if I made flash cards. 

I can't wait to see Thalia again. It's been forever, and I has happy that this was happening in my old buddy Luke's castle in the Hermes kingdom, even though it isn't exactly his yet, just less complicated that way. We have a pretty long history. 

Drew Tanaka-17/Aphrodite

Katie Gardner-16/Demeter.

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano-16/the Hunt.

Lacey Barrett-15/Aphrodite.

Clarisse La Rue-17/Ares.

Thalia Grace-19/Zeus. 

Nyssa Barrera-20/Hephaestus

Annabeth Chase-16/Athena

Piper McLean-16/Aphrodite

Calypso Nightshade-16/Demeter

Rachel Elizabeth Dare-16/Apollo

Hazel Levesque-15/Hades

Miranda Gardiner-17/Demeter

Ella Harp-12/Apollo

Lou Ellen Blackstone-15/Demeter

I realized there was a lot of 16 year olds. Percy then ran into my room and jumped on my bed. 

"Percy!" I shouted, my papers flying everywhere. 

"What?" He didn't seem fazed, just shook the hair out of his seagreen eyes and looked at me innocently. He propped himself up with his elbow as I glared at him. He sighed, "Fine." We both picked up my papers and frowned as he was looking at one of them. 

"Why is Hazel fifteen?"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Percy? You really don't know the age of your cousin?"

"Cousins," Percy corrected, checking the paper for his other cousins. "I don't know the ages of pretty much any of my cousins. My only knowledge is they are around my age." He thought a moment and added, "Thalia is older than all of us, though."

I sighed and racked off their ages on my fingers. Percy looked at me weirdly. I ignored him and continued doing what I was before Percy decided to interrupt, writing down information. For the boys this time. 

Octavian Octavian-17/Apollo

Luke Castellan-21/Hermes

Malcolm Pace-20/Athena

Connor Stoll-16/Hermes

Travis Stoll-17/Hermes

Will Solace-16/Apollo

Percy Jackson-16/Poseidon