We Rise, Lester Falls, Percy Trips, Leo's An Accident-Prone Pyrokenetic

Nico POV

I was woken up bright and early by my delightful cousins Percy Jackson and Jason Grace. 

Percy thought it was a wonderful idea to wake me up at the early hour of seven o'clock. 

By dumping a bucket of water on me. 

I was peacefully sleeping, enjoying the comfort of darkness and no dreams when I was stripped of my sheets (reminder, it is not safe to be shirtless while sleeping anymore) and doused with freezing cold water. That wasn't purified, so whatever got in my mouth tasted like nasty school fountain water. 

And Jason, who at the time I was being covered in water, was leaning against the doorway, moved to the heavy black curtains Hazel helped put up, and yanked on them hard. Stunning light flooded my room, practically blinding me. 

"OW!" I yelled, covering my eyes with my hands. "PERCY JACKSON! JASON GRACE! I'LL GET YOU BACK!"

They just cackled and cackled some more as they exited the room, presumably before my fury caught up. 

I could hear their cackling echoing down the hallway. 

I had no choice but to get up, I'll find someone to change the sheets on the way to breakfast or change them myself or find a new room. 

Wandering into the dark bathroom, I flicked on the light. It seemed to be a reflex to squint, even though my eyes had already adjusted to the ungodly amount of light that was in the main part of my room. 

"Seems to be a no better time to shower," I mumbed to myself, undressing and taking a quick shower. 

I exited the bathroom, remembered I didn't lock the door in case any of my cousins came barging in for another prank round, and locked the door. 

I debated for a couple seconds whether or not to wear the black shirt or the other black shirt, before choosing the first option. 

A knock sounded just as I slipped the shirt over my head, and I guessed it was either a palace staff member, or Hazel. 

Hoping it was my sister, I opened the door. 

A caramel skinned, frizzy brown haired girl met me with a smile. "Hi, Nico! I heard you were up. Well from Annabeth, who was woken up by Percy and Jason through a prank, and Piper, Calypso, and Reyna also were woken up by them chasing each other around the girls' hallway," she rambled, walking into the room. "We so ship them, and Piper has hinted it at Annabeth, but she's oblivious. The two are so happy together. But don't tell that Annabeth and I ship Piper with Jason, its obvious her attraction to him. I'm just not sure if its both or Jason has someone else in mind."

"Mmm," I said, lying on the ground, star style with my hands under my head. I was only half paying attention, Hazel always tells me everything that goes on. Or at least what she knows. 

Every once in a while, I'd say something so she'd keep going. I like listening to her voice, even if I didn't fully comprehend what she was saying. Or at least until she said thoughtfully, "I think that the girls ship me with someone, but I don't know who."

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted, sitting straight up. 

I then stood up and paced. "I'm going to have a talk with them. And literally every single boy in this palace." 

Hazel was looking at me like she was amused, "Nico."

I didn't listen. "Hazel, if anyone hurts you, I mean anyone, come tell me and I'll take care of it." I cracked my knuckles and grimaced, "Nobody'll ever find their body."