CH.8 Drinking and Driving

The last bell rang, and I quickly found Anna, driving with her to the Mall.

When we arrived, there were tons of High Schoolers hanging out.

" Let's head to some cute stores." I said, grabbing Anna's hand, rushing through the crowds of people.

I couldn't stop thinking about Greyson, and what he would do if he found out what I knew. Would he hurt me? But he said he wouldn't. I feel so much pressure on myself, I can't think straight. I think I should try and stay away from him, but I can't. I think I like him. But, not love. I think he's more than people say he is.

Anna went into a store named Diamond's, sounds very fancy, and frilly.

I walked with her, looking at all of the different dresses and peach and white colored fabric. Don't get me wrong, I love dresses and fancy clothing, it's just not my everyday wear.

I walked over to a dress that looked similar to the one I had before.

" You have that dress, don't you?" Anna spoke.

Of course I had it, but now it was gone, burnt up and ashes to someones paved road.

" I did, but it got ruined so I threw it away." I said.

Anna picked up the price tag to the identical gown.

" This dress cost 140 dollars, are you kidding?"

" No, maybe it isn't the exact dress." I said.

"Alright, well, this store is making me want to sip tea and start talking in a fancy tone, let's leave." I nodded and walked out the store.

I am starting to sound sketchy, so maybe it's time I start getting into it more. I need to distant myself from certain people, people who could get us caught. What were doing is horrible, and yet I stay by his side. What's wrong with me? I'll keep asking myself this question until I find out.

I didn't get a new bag, I kinda liked what Scott said about it. Maybe I shouldn't care. They don't.

After the mall I went home and began getting ready for the party. These people are punks, maybe I should dress a little over the edge.

Anna came over after a short while to help me pick out my outfit.

" Okay, so this dress is really nice but it will make you look like a hooker, so don't ever wear this." She spoke, making tsk tsk noises at the revealing dresses.

" I don't wanna wear a dress." I said, hanging the scattered fabrics back in my closet.

" Oh, you don't? Okay, maybe put on some tights or something."

" I'll figure something out." I went through all of my drawers and found a few items I thought would look good together. I fitted a long light blue shirt with a pocket on the chest, that covered my mid thigh, some black tights, and a cute grey beanie to match.