❥ 𝟑 ▸ 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 ▮ ➤

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Third pov:

It's been 2 months since the incident with Yachi and Kiyoko, and a lot of things have changed at Karasuno for Hinata. For one, his friendship with the 2 girls.

Ever since the incident with Angela, Yachi and Kiyoko weren't allowed to go near Hinata, let alone talk to him. Stupid? Yes, it was, very, very much stupid.

Not only stupid, but annoying. Having to watch your friend have everything taken away from them, and not being able to do anything about it... it was annoying.

Yes, Angela did get closer to Hinata over the past few months, one of the parts of Angela plan was getting closer to her target. So she treats Hinata like he's her bestie. Hinata was too oblivious to the hidden truth, so he fell for her stupid act.

This was just the problem with Hinata. He'd do a trustfall with a complete stranger with no regrets. He'd tell his newest friend his deepest and darkest secrets without thinking twice about it.

𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚.