★彡[ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ]彡★

Hi, I know you guys are probably raging because I'm not updating, and I really don't blame you. I want to stick to my update times, because I feel like I've been updating late for a long time now, and I seriously don't like doing that 😭.

If you guys are okay with it, I'm going to extend my update time to every Sunday, since I can't keep doing it on Friday. I actually do a lot every Friday, so that's part of the reason that I don't update every Friday, so, lets just pray to Asahi that I can stick to this time.

I might be a bit of with the timings sometimes, but that's because I'm usually really busy. it's probably the reason I haven't been replying to any of your comments. Every time I see your comment im always like 2 hours late 😭. 

So from now on I'm going to try my best to reply to your comment in at least the first 40 minutes I see it. And you guys are free to abuse the hell out of me if I don't comment on time.

Oh, and one last thing, thanks to all the people that are supporting me when I make this book. I don't really care that the amount of people that are reading this book are low. I really want this book to get better, and I do NOT want you guys to think that I'm forcing you guys to like this book. 

I'm making this book for fun, so, if you think somethings wrong with it or I made a mistake, you're free to tell me it, I'm open to feedback ❤️.

Well then, its night where I am, so unfortunately, I have to sleep. So, SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT SUNDAY!  (PROBABLY GONNA BE ON MONDAY OR TUESDAY THOUGH SINCE I DIDN'T UPDATE ON TIME THIS SUNDAY ☺️)