❥ 𝟏𝟕▸ 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖂𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖊 ▮ ➤

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝟏𝟕- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞...

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chisa pov:

I can't deal with one more person telling me "everything will be alright". Because it really isn't. Why? Well what do you think? My failure as a mother.

When I took Natsu, Hajime and Shoyo in from the orphanage. I promised them the unconditional love you should get from a mother. But what kind of mother doesn't notice their kids suffering? I should have done something more, to stop him from going. Then maybe this wouldn't have happened.

I sat there on that same chair. As the days went by, from the start to the end of the visiting hours. For not one minute did I leave his side. I could never "get over" his unconsciousness. I've been with him ever since he was 8 years old. When he faced the trauma of seeing his real parents today.

He helped all of us when we were down, so why couldn't we help him?

𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐦 𝐈?

Even as Hinata was stable, we still visited him. We talked to him about everything that went on, all the nights we cried, and all the nights that they cried.

A few days after his attempt, the teams from earlier confessed to their crimes. THEY were the reason he's been taken here... THE REASON HE COMMITTED FUCKING SUICIDE. Well what am I supposed to do, forgive them?!

I'm so mad right now, and I want nothing more then to go up to them and slapping them for making him suffer. But I've got no time at all to talk about it.

The only people I acknowledge out of all of them are 4 specific people. Their names are apparently Kyotani, Suna, Kiyoko and Yachi. They were apparently the only ones that stood by his side, so I've allowed them to talk to Hinata.