★彡[10- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏ?]彡★

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

⬬⬬⬬

Wait...

Karasunos new m-manager...

What the hell...

That basically sums it up. She walked into the gym, bloody and bruised. It wasn't a good sight (for some people).

⬬⬬⬬

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Nishinoya was the first to speak up; of course he was. Osamu just glared at him. Everyone else in the gym stayed silent, they were stunned.

As if life could get any more worse

"H-help me, p-please..." She said, as if she was scared. But no, underneath the mask, she was enjoying herself thoroughly. They started at her, inspecting every part of her, and she loved it, she loved it so much. They're hooked, already. All that's left for her to do is lure them in.

"What happened? How dare someone hurt a girl?!" Oikawa said, just a tiny bit pissed someone hit a woman.. When he said that, she fell to the ground, sobbing.

Some people thought it was a bit dramatic; others look worried.

Sugawara went up to her, and patted her shoulder. "Shh, calm down, you'll be okay..." She went up to him, and she hugged him. Suga seemed surprised, it was unexpected, but slowly and surely, he hugged back, and she sobbed more. Sugawara was an approachable person by heart in the Karasuno team, how stupid it was of Angie to take advantage of such a kind heart.