★彡[7-ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ?]彡★

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐲?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Hinata pov:

It's evening, and I have to go to the practice session I have with Arden now. I've been relaxing in my dorms for quite a bit. I've been talking to the Great King and Bokuto san, while Mad-dog clung tightly onto my waist. I still don't know why everyones so clingy these days, it's as if I'm some sort of magnet, whatever, I'm glad that they're actually being nice to me, so I can't talk.

I checked my watch, then I realised the time. "I think that I should go a bit early, since then I can get a bit warmed up and get onto the good stuff." I looked at Kyotani and smiled. "I've gotta go somewhere now, and I don't think I should tell you guys where, so you think I can go?" Mad dog growled, and Oikawa and Bokuto's faces went dark.

"MY DISCIPLE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY HERE INSTEAD, I'LL TEACH YOU SOME COOL TRICKS." I smiled a him. "Yeah, I can also teach you Chibi~ just stay for a bit more." Kyotani glared at Oikawa. "No, there's no way that poor Hinata is gonna spend time with someone like you, back the fuck of." The three started glaring at each other. I laughed a bit, it's funny how they all want to spend time with me, but I'm happy they're actually spending time with me at all.

"I'd really want to learn a lot from you guys about volleyball, but I don't think I can skip this, I'm sorry." I then looked at the three of them sadly. They all acted up. "NO NO NO MY DISCIPLE, I CAN TEACH YOU LATER ON IF YOU WANT." "Chibi~chan... don't be sad..." "Hey, um, sorry if I made you sad, I could also teach you if you like." I smiled at all of them. "Hey, it's fine, you guys don't need to be so worried, but thanks, I want to learn more from you guys!" They all went red again, and I stood there confused. Eh, oh well, I'll just get my stuff.