❥ 𝟐𝟕 ▸ 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊 ▮ ➤

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 - 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

⬬⬬⬬

Third pov:

❝...𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.❞

At those words, Hoshiumi darted towards the phone. The word "Shoyo" encrypted in his brain.

Hirugami held Hoshiumi back, who glared at him in rage. He went towards the phone, as the others in the room crowded around him to hear Hinata. Hirugami put the phone on speaker, as he stared at the phone, as if when he stared at it Shoyo might jump out of it and hug them.

Daisho was the first to speak up. "...H–Hello?" He said. Almost immediately, the thoughts of Hinata's suffering crowded his brain. 

Takachiho sent a glare to him, a glare saying that more was needed to be said.

A simple hello? That's he they could think of? Everything Hinata had to go through, all the suffering and misery he must have endured. Takachiho could just think of it, all of the things he'd had to go through in a couple of months. 

You could only imagine the people outside of this room, the people that would sell their souls only to talk to Hinata over the speaker of a phone.

Takachiho knew he should add on. "... are you okay, Hinata?"

The silence on the phone was soon replaced. From the phone, there came a voice, a voice every single person on the phone would put on loop over and over again to make sure it was him.

...𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐮𝐧...