★彡[9-ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ]彡★

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kiyoko pov:

I couldn't take it anymore, watching them easily turn their backs on "their" sunshine; how ironic huh? Yachi looked like she was going to cry, or crack, who knows really... to be honest, I felt like doing so as well. "Me and Yachi need to go to the bathroom, we'll be right back..." 

Daichi was too casual about dismissing us for my liking, his eyes weren't the usual kind ones he gave towards us. It was one of stone cold distate, but who am I to care? I've got bigger problems right now... 

We arrived in the bathrooms, I blocked the door by putting a broom through the handle, after making sure no one was there. I then turned towards Yachi, who looked at me, and we immediately hugged. Although this one wasn't out of love, it was out of fear.

It was like something snapped inside of her, she trembled and burst into tears. It was painful, I don't think I've ever heard her cry this much since she was rejected by Yamaguchi. 

I hugged her tighter, my grip on her as strong as Date Tech's iron wall. "Don't you dare blame yourself, I won't let you." I say reassuringly, even with the obvious hints of anger I desperately tried covering for this moment.

"...It's painful Kiyoko, I had faith in them. I had faith in those selfish hypocrites, but it hasn't even started and they're already going at him. It's painful, it's really painful." She said, angry but her sadness more evident. 

If only we had the power to do something about this, but we have something on the line as well. Yachi too knew we shouldn't be here crying, we should be helping Hinata. But we can't risk it, all we can do is stick by him when Angela finally lets us off the hook.