★彡[13- ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪɴ]彡★

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑- 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

I guess... for once in my entire fucking career, I wasn't exaggerating. I can tell, anyone can tell, that something is up. I know I'm just a selector, but... I don't think that anyone can allow this stuff to happen to other, its downright fucking shameful.

I swear on my fucking job, that I will find out what happened in that gym.❜

⬬⬬⬬

Third pov:

Days went by, days turned into weeks, and now, a whole month has gone by, and Hinata's life has been beaten black and blue until he was what you would call traumatised by the events. His wings that he used to fly were clipped, and the happy face he once wore with pride was glued down to hurt expression, and the warm environment he once shared with his teammates was now freezing. 

The managers, Suna, Kyotani and Arden are worried for the sunshine. But every time they asked him what was going on he just gave an obviously fake smile and made an excuse to go away. Yachi wallows in despair and regret for what she did, and all that Kiyoko can do now is comfort her, even though she also feels that she should have done something to stop that from happening.

Suna and Kyotani are fucking pissed, no, they were raging with anger. The boys from the other teams were destroying Hinata's mental state. They could tell that underneath his mask he's broken, the Hinata they knew was gone. They have no idea what was going on, they just know that every day, Hinata comes back wobbling to the dorm, and sleeps on Kyotani's bed with his permission.

Arden isn't clueless anymore, he knows that something happened in that gym that fateful day, and, he swears to god, he'll find out what it is. He knows that if he tells Hayate (his boss) what happened, he probably wouldn't believe him. But, right now, he's getting pretty desperate, and he can see in the eyes of the other teams that Hinata wasn't welcome as such, the cold stares and death looks he gave them made him sure that something really was up.