❥ 𝟏𝟗 ▸ 𝖂𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖀𝖕 ▮ ➤

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Third pov:

The gloomy atmosphere at the Pantoran was unmatched. The liveliness and active it used to be was now dark and gloomy. All in a matter of days, it seemed everyone was depressed. 

No one within the volleyball department wanted to step up, and bring them out of this well they were plunged in, because they all know the weight that they carry is also on their shoulders, and are showered with blame as well. 

Everyone, except one...

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚... 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞

The girl had been out for the past few weeks, going out to somewhere in the world, completely ditching the training camp. 

Angela had been "hanging out" with her friends for 5 weeks. Meaning, that she wasn't there on the announcement of Hinata's attempt, and is clueless to the fact that they knew that she had tricked them, and they weren't playing into her plan anymore.

She appeared cheerful among the melancholy climate, clueless to everything that had happened in the few weeks that she had missed. 

"Gym number... 7! Okay, time to charm them again!!" She chuckled, loving her new life. She loved the life where she was praised by everyone. The life where she was loved by everyone. The life where everyone adored her.