chapter 12

Emily woke up tied back in the chair again, her head throbbing. she looked around to see Jenna and cat watching her. she then watched as cat handed Jenna a gun.

"kill her." commanded cat. Jenna took the gun and pointed it at Emily.

"Jenna you don't have to do this, This isn't you." said Emily.

"Do it Jenna, she hurt you. you know you want to." Manipulated cat.

"Jenna don't listen to her, all I've done is love you and protect you, your whole life." remarked Emily.

"lies." cat yelled.

"No it not. who took care of you when your dad was shot and who helped you pick out your first prom dress. who helped you thought your first period. Jenna I never gave up on you and I'm not going to start now. I may not have given birth to you but you are my daughter. I help your dad raise you, I was their for every birthday, every milestone. I was there when you had your first heartbreak, remember that, we ate a whole tub of ice-cream and watch movies together. I know your still in there come back to me, please." cried Emily.

Jenna looked at Emily tears falling down her cheeks.

"I can't." cried Jenna.

"Yes you can, she hurt you don't you want revenge." questioned cat.

"No Emily didn't hurt me, you did. I should've realized what you were doing to me. Emily's right your not my mom, she is." replied Jenna.

they all heard the sirens and cat ran. Jenna unties Emily and walks outside with her hands as the team pulls up.

"Jenna?" questions Reid as the team walks over to her.

"arrest me, leave me to rot in prison okay. I'll confess to everything okay." Jenna Begged.

"Were not going to do that." replied Rossi.

"I knew what cat was going to do that makes me an accomplice to murder, kidnapping and attempted murder of a federal agent. just arrest me and send me to prison for the rest of my life." cried Jenna.

Jenna then collapses to the ground in a puddle of tears. The team was relived to know their Jenna, the Jenna they love was back.

"I got this go get cat." commanded Emily.

" are you sure, your hurt." questioned JJ.

"I'm fine go." replied Emily.

Emily then bent down in front of Jenna. she pulled Jenna into her arms as she sobbed.

"It's okay , its not your fault, your just as much of victim as me and Lillia." Comforted Emily.

"No I'm a monster. I hurt you, I almost killed you" cried Jenna.

"But you didn't because that's not who you are. your not a monster either, Cat manipulated you and programed you to do what she wanted you to do. look at me, none of this is your fault and besides I've been thought worse. this is nothing." comforted Emily as she just held Jenna.

"Emily's right Jenna, none of this is your fault." agreed Reid as he wrapped his arms around his daughter.

while all of this was going on, the rest of the team was searching for cat. they knew she could've gone far on foot. JJ and Morgan were shining there flash flights thought the trees when they heard a sound coming from behind but before the could react they saw hotch dove from the tree line and tackle cat to the ground. they hurried over and put cat in cuffs before leading her back to the house.

"I'm so sorry." cried Jenna.

"We've already forgiven you babygirl." replied morgen before they all engulfed her in a huge hug. Emily and Jenna were then taken to the hospital to get checked out. physical Jenna was fine, mentally she had a long road ahead of her. as for Emily she had a few bumps and bruises and a small concussion but other then she was fine. As soon as she was taken home and Garcia engulfed both Jenna and Emily in a huge hug. Jenna then left to her room.

"poor thing won't stop blaming herself." explained Rossi.

"Its not her fault, she got to know that right?" questioned Garcia.

"We told her that but that doesn't mean she believes us." Explained Hotch.

Jenna then came back out went into the grange and came back in with some boxes before heading back to her room.

"What is she doing?" wondered Alvez .

They all walked into her to see her packing up everything expected the bed.

"Jenna what are you doing." asked Simmons.

"Getting rid of everything, If you guys wont punish me, I will." replied Jenna.

"okay stop punishing yourself is not going to fix anything. Jenna listen to us, you are a victim." said JJ.

"No I'm not I'm the unsub." replied Jenna.

"No your not, Jenna I have encountered thousands of unsubs through out my career and I can say without a shadow of a doubt you are not one of them. punishing yourself isn't going to fix anything, your just going to make yourself feel worse" comforted Rossi.

"Ok I deserve that." Replied Jenna

"No you don't." Replied Reid

"really...look what I did to Emily. She almost died because of me. Lilla is dead because and nothing you can say will change that.

"Jenna cat brainwashed you. She manipulated you into doing what she wanted. What happened wasn't your fault." explained Simmons.

The team knew that it would take more then them just telling her what happened wasn't her fault but for now they decided to spent the rest of that evening telling story's and trying to comfort Jenna until she eventually fell asleep in Emily's arms. They would so glad that that it was all over and now they could help Jenna heal and they also made sure that cat would never hurt Jenna ever again