Chapter 20

Chapter 20

“Ya fucking piece of shit.” I grumble to myself.

“What did you just call me?”

I turn from the mirror and see Niall pouting at me with large puppy dog eyes. I instantly hold up my broken comb to explain myself.

“No, no! My thick hair just broke the comb again. I wouldn’t call you a piece of shit for no reason!”

He lets out his bombing laugh. “I knew you were. I was just messin’ with ya.”

I playfully hit his chest as the rest of the boys came into the dressing room. It was the last concert of the tour and everyone was excited for tonight’s show. I would be too if I could get my damn hair tamed. It wasn’t often that I had a bad hair day, but of course today was one of the days it wasn’t going to lay flat.

“Niall, are you in here flirting with Zayn’s girl?” Liam says. “We all know how Zayn reacts to that. I had the swollen jaw to prove it.”

They all laugh. I’m glad that we can all joke about it now. If I really think about it, then it’s no laughing matter. Sometimes you just have to not over think some things.

I sit my butt down in the chair in front of the mirror and continue to work on my mess of hair. Zayn comes up behind me and begins to massage my shoulders, which I don’t object to. I’m not one to pass up on free massages. I allowed myself to relax in his hands. But I guess I relaxed a little too much…

Everyone was silent for a second until Louis finally blurted out “Avery, did you just....moan?

“Zayn, come on man.”

“You two are loud enough at night.”

I turn bright red with the last comment and I was grateful when a stage crew member came in to say I was on in 5 minutes. I sprint out of the room and thank the stage crew guy a billion times.

Oh, and yes I did have sex with him. I lost to virginity to Zayn Malik, global superstar. Actually, no that’s not right. I lost my virginity to Zayn Malik, the strange, goofy, caring, romantic man I fell in love with.

I throw my hair up into a pony tail and walk out on the stage. I didn’t really care how my hair looked right now. I mean, people are gonna judge you no matter what you do. So let the bitches judge.

I grab the mic off the stand and the track begins.

Right, Right, turn of the lights

We gonna loose our minds tonight

What’s the dealeo

I love when it’s all too much

5a.m. turn the radio up

Where’s the Rock and Roll

Party crasher, panty snatcher

Call me up if you a gangster

Don’t be fancy, just get dancey

Why so serious?

 So raise your glass if you are wrong

In all the right ways

All my underdogs, wewill never be, never be

Anything but loud and nitty gritty, dirty little freaks.

I skip around the stage and dance along to the lyrics that I’m singing. It honestly surprises me how comfortable I am on the stage. If a year ago, you told me that I would be up on a stage singing in front of thousands of screaming people, I would have laughed in you’re face. But I really do love it.

***

After the concert, we some how ended up at a club in downtownLondon. And I know I had said that I never wanted to drink again, but we had just finished a tour. That was something to celebrate!

And so we drank

And drank

And drank some more

And, well, I don’t exactly remember what happened after that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Well that was a short chapter... sorry babes. 

good news: basketball is over! so more updates hopefully? 

bad news: total writters block on this one. 

p.s guys are dicks 

Love, Kate