Chapter 2: The Rabbit

I just had the strangest day and my head was killing me. I just hope that kid is alright...

"Steve!", my wife jolted me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I said, my eyes not quite focusing.

"Are you ok" she said, looking at me puzzled.

"I-I think so, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You haven't eaten anything since last night," she said, her voice alarmed.

"I haven't...?, I thought I ate you..." I said, smirking at her, trying to be my usual self.

"Well, I don't think you ate me," she said rolling her eyes. "And besides I'm serious, what's wrong?"

"Well, you wouldn't understand, would you?" I said, not able to look into her eyes,

She looked at me for a moment and said, "You're going to die"

"Wh-what!" I asked.

"You want kashi rice! Are you listening to me?" she asked, sternly.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm still out of it."

She looked me warmly and gave me a kiss. She slowly pushed me back down onto the couch, before getting up.

"Eat your rice first, then you get your dessert"

"Ugh fine," I said, smirking at her.

I prepared to eat when she removed her sweater and my eyes got wide. She had nothing on but a tiny, pink bikini top.

"W-what the fuck!" I shouted, "That's not fair..."

She rolled her eyes, "You came home at 2 am!!"

"I did?" I asked, totally confused.

"Yes! I was so fucking worried Steve, you fucking cube-head!, she said playfully slapping me."

"Stopppp, I'm so tired. I have to go to work tomorrow , I have a big meeting," I said, sliding over and resting my head on the pillow.

"You are so serious now." she laughed, "Remember when we met?" she said leaning down kissing me.

My mind drifted to that happy time, off when we first met, she was so fiery and alluring. It all seemed so long ago, I remembered her giving me a goodbye hug and telling me to text her if I was ever in trouble. She was always protective over me, even when we were kids. This was back when my grandpa, Cody, would take me with him to work. He was an accountant and also had a job in a warehouse. It's funny how things change. I remember-

"I was such a horny little fucker back then" she said, kissing my neck, interrupting my flashback.

"Was?", I retorted.

"Shut uppppp" she laughed, slapping me playfully, "I thought you liked it."

"I do, I do" I said, wrapping her up in a hug.

She pulled back a bit, looking at me straight in the eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I answered, confused.

"Steve..." she said, running her hand through my hair, "I know you... you look exhausted"

"Yeah...yeah I am" I said, trying to brush it off.

"Just lay back and relax" she said, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulling me into a kiss."

I woke up in the couch shirtless, with a small, pink box in my hand, and a million other thoughts racing through my head. It was 7:30, and I have a meeting at 8, so I have to get moving. I stood up and started getting dressed. I opened the box to a wristband, it was a little studded with little jewels and said "Sakura" on it. I looked up and saw my wife, there she was, sitting on the couch