★ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ★

a few weeks later

i woke up bright and early on a saturday morning and tossed to my side one last time, only to see awsten staring at me with a smile on his face.

"morning, jellybean." he greeted me. i smiled.

"good morning, aws." i replied. he leaned in to kiss me but i placed my index finger on his lips.

"nope, nope. i have bad morning breath, you're not kissing me until i brush my teeth." i told him. he just shrugged.

"i could care less. after all, we are getting married in a few months."

"okay, fine. only because i really wanna kiss you."

the two of us giggled and he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. as we kissed, he pulled me on top of him so that i was straddling him. i rested my arms on his shoulders and pulled away, smiling.

"i have wedding dress shopping with chloe, daphne, and grace today." i reminded him. he smiled.

"you gotta show me what you decide on. i'm sure you'll look beautiful either way." he replied. i just shook my head.

"i can't show you, that's bad luck. plus, i want you to be surprised when you see me walking down the isle."

"okay, fine. that's fair. but, like i said, i know you're going to be the most gorgeous person in the world that day. hell, you already are right now and we just woke up."

i blushed like a maniac as i pulled him into another kiss and then just hugged him, holding him tight. if it was up to me, we would have just had a movie day. but, we had wedding preparations. lots to do with very little time.

"alright, we got stuff to do today. i suppose we should get up." i said.

"i suppose." awsten sighed, dramatically.

we got out of bed and went out to the kitchen and made coffee. we drank our coffee and ate breakfast before heading to our room to get ready. we decided to take a quick shower together—to save water and time, obviously—and then we got ready in the bathroom. while i was dress shopping, awsten and geoff were gonna call around and find a chef to make our wedding food.

i decided to wear a band tee and leggings, that way i could easily change in and out of my clothes. we had quite a few bridal shops that we planned to stop at so that i didn't feel forced to pick a dress from just one store. i wished my mom would be able to go with us to help me chose, but it wasn't easy when she lived all the way in connecticut.

once i was ready for the day, i kissed awsten on the cheek and grabbed my keys and left. i was meeting my friends at the first bridal shop at 1 pm and it was already quarter to 1. i couldn't help but feel excited, this was one of the biggest steps that would lead me to the biggest day of my life.

i got in my car and turned on music, beginning to drive. i made it to the first store right on time, parking where i saw the other girls cars. once we were all there, we got out and walked up.

"what kind of dress are you going for, y/n?" chloe asked me. i simply shrugged.

"i'm not sure yet. i think i'll know once i find it." i replied. she nodded.

"honestly, that's the best way to go. you have range so it makes it easier." grace added. i nodded and smiled.

"let's just hope i find one today." i said.

we went inside and started looking at dresses. i tried a bunch on, going from ball gowns to knee high to lace to strapless to long sleeve. but, none of them really screamed me.