Champion

"And your 2022 NBA Champions are none other than the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!!!!!"

Your POV

My baby won his first championship and I couldn't be anymore proud of him than I already am. Jordan has worked so hard to be in the position that he's in today and I'm so proud of him. The smile on face is so pure and beautiful. I can't think of anyone anymore deserving then my boyfriend.

"BABBBYYYY!!! I'M A CHAMPION!!!" Jordan said snatching me up into hug.

"I know baby I'm sooo proud of you, all your hard work payed off. You deserve this Poole." I said planting a sweet kiss on his lips.

"WE'RE CELEBRATING TONIGHT!!" He yelled out.

Once they finished their celebrations. The team went into the locker room to gather their belongings, so they could prepare to go out tonight. Once Jordan and I arrived back to his apartment we began getting ready to go out with the team tonight.

I decided on a black blazer type dress with rhinestone incrusted pants, my black YSL heels and my red YSL medium crossbody.

I was finishing up final touches of my make up when I looked up to see Jordan walk in the room fully dressed and ready to go

I was finishing up final touches of my make up when I looked up to see Jordan walk in the room fully dressed and ready to go. My man my man my man. If I had no self control I'd say forget the club and give him some championship love, but it's his night and I wanted to go out and celebrate.

"Well don't you look good enough to be slutted out Mr. Poole." I said with a smirk on my face.

"and don't you look good enough to get pregnant tonight Mrs. Poole." He said returning the smirk.

"Behave yourself sir we're going out tonight to celebrate you, but believe me when we get home if we're still coherent you can have your way with me." I said as I stood up from strapping my heels on.

I finally was now ready and I may say my man and I looked GOODT!!

We made our way to Jordan's car and headed for a fun night out. I could not wait to get gone off patron and the hendog before the night was over with.

AT THE CLUB

"AYEEE YALL BETTER ACT LIKE YALL KNOW WTF GOING ON WE GOT THE NEW NBA CHAMPIONS IN THE BUILDING... THE ONE,THE ONLY GOLDEN STATE WARRRIORRRSSS!!!!" The Dj announced through the microphone.

As we were entering the club and the crowd was going crazy. It was truly an awestruck moment for me as we made our way to the V.I.P section. We were having such a great time; Ayesha was giving Steph a lap dance, Hazel was twerking on Dray, and Audi was dancing on Juan. I mean the liquor began to take root in each of our bodies.

I was about 4 shots in so I was definitely feeling a buzz. I made my way over to Jordan who was pouring up a shot for himself and I stuck my shot glass out to him with a sly smile on my face.

"Care to pour me up Poole, I'm a little thirsty babe." I said looking at him with lustful eyes.

Truth be told I was ready to take Jordan home and get my life messed up, but I didn't bring that to his attention because I wanted him to enjoy the night.

"I do care, but you look like you want more than a shot babygirl." He said smirking at me.

Jordan and I haven't gotten nearly as drunk as everyone else, but that's because number 1 he drove and 2, he wasn't much of a drink to get drunk type of person, so that's why we're so conscious of our current conversation.

"I do want more than just a shot." I walked up to him and put my mouth to his ear so he could hear me clearly. "I want you to take me home and give me a shot somewhere else." I said and planted a kiss on his ear.

With swiftness Jordan grabbed my hand and began telling every he and I were going to be calling it a night. Jordan and I got into his car and he could not keep his hands off of me. He had his hand rested upon my thigh right now; rubbing up and down getting dangerously close to my center each time. Once we made it to his place he wasted no time opening the door and grabbing me by the neck planting a deep kiss on my lips. He tapped my thigh signaling me to jump up.

Once we reached the bed he threw me down pulling my pants off immediately. He took my legs placing them up to chest and dropped his head down to my center. His tongue made the connection with my clit and my body jolted. Every time Jordan gave me head it felt magical. The wetness and warmth in of his tongue caused me to get wetter, and leak juices from my center. He began sucking while occasionally French kissing my clit. He inserted two finger into my center causing my mouth to formed an "O" shaped. The pleasure from both his tongue and fingers became overstimulating and I felt myself about to reach my peak.

"ahhh, Jordan, baby, I'm about to cum." I moaned out.

"I know my pretty baby." He said and began flicking his tongue against my clit. "Go ahead baby girl, cum for me." He said and that was enough for me to release all over his tongue. He didn't let up he kept sucking and slurping up all my juices. The sound of him devouring me only made me cum more. My body started convulsing and I began pushing his head away as the pleasure became too much.

He hovered over me and planted a kiss on my lips; licking my bottom lip to give him access so he could give me a taste of myself. Jordan fully undressed himself. He put me in missionary position; rubbing his tip up and down my folds causing me to moan out "mmhm." He then, lined himself to my entrance. He entered me and began moving at smooth steady pace. "Jordan stop teasing please baby." I moaned out.

He began picking up speed, It felt so good, I closed my eyes moaning out every curse word I could. "aht aht, look me in my eyes while I fuck you pretty girl." He said to me. I opened my eyes looking at him, but I struggled to keep them open. "Ooou baby you feel so good daddy, keep going just like that." I moaned out. Jordan began going faster which signaled me he was close. He hit my spot and I moaned out loud. He smirk know know where to continue thrusting. "Oh baby, Jordan, I can't hold it any longer, im about to cum!" I cried out.

"Me too baby hold it for me, just a few more seconds im almost there." He quickened his pace and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him close to me. "That's it let me have it daddy." I moaned out. I felt Jordan release and coat my walls with his seed while my juices coated his dick.

"Congratulations Champ. I Love You" I said getting under the cover; breathless and sleepy.

"Thank you baby, I Love You too. Also I definitely just got you pregnant." He said laughing and, giving me a kiss on the cheek before going off to sleep too.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: This was my first time ever writing a smut scene and I laughed the whole way through because it felt so weird and awkward. It's probably really bad from another readers pov, I'm probably never going to write another one lol.