two

︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄

the first thing you woke up to was a text from one of your friends from liyue, xingqiu. you haven't been talking much with your friends from back home, because all of you were quite busy with school and life, which was understandable to you.

you expected a message asking about your life, how you're doing, or something like that. but it was just him spamming the laughing crying emoji, "my bestie has gone viral?!" and a tiktok link.

with blurry vision, you attempted to tap on the link a few times- which was hard to do because you could barely see anything. after taking a few seconds to rub the sleepiness out of your eyes, you tapped on the link with furrowed eyebrows.

the link redirected you to your browser, opening said tiktok video. the first thing you saw was heizou and a screenshot behind him as a background.

a conversation with him and dehya?

"what..." you muttered to yourself as you tapped on the video, waiting for it to play.

"so this girl messaged me yesterday, asking me to test her partner and i said i got you."

you continued watching the tiktok, growing more annoyed as each minute passed of the video. you weren't surprised, not at all, it actually explained dehya's weird behavior last night.

"i'm blocking the rest of the conversation because it's irrelevant."

you wondered why heizou decided to keep talking to you. maybe he was actually interested, maybe it was still part of dehya's plan. but maybe not, because he didn't show the rest of your conversation in the tiktok.

but it still didn't help the annoyance you felt.

your apartment was suspiciously quiet, so you assumed dehya wasn't home so you'd confront her. so you decided to send the tiktok to your group chat, but that was after you responded to xingqiu with spamming the straight faced emoji a bunch of time.

︑︒⚬∙︓·⠄
THE GANG 💪💪🔥🔥

you

[link]

😐

sexyman (alhaitham)

I told them not to do it.

cyno ❤️

it was dehya's idea not mine ✋✋

you

FUCK YOU DEHYAAAAHSAHDHWJDNS

I THOUGHT I FINALYL GOT A CUTE GUY ATTRACTED TO ME???

I HATR YIU

cyno ❤️

i'm literally right here ☹️

you

shut up rn

cyno ❤️

what'd i do damn

you

you know exactly what you did.