~𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁~

Qui-Gon's POV

Qui-Gon's POV

I had gotten up early to get everything ready for the race. I then went to check on Anakin to see whether he had gotten up, I was surprised to find that he was still in bed with Miss Carmen. In his sleep, he was holding on to her very tightly in his arms, as though she may leave him if he let go. Shmi then decide to walk by and saw what I looking at and said " They both sleep so peacefully when they are close to each other that I can never get them to wake up when she stays over." Little Carmen started to wake up as we were talking. She then turned to face Anakin and began to wake him. Which was successful because he awoke a few minutes later. It led him to run under the covers in response. Carmen, however, removed every blanket from the bed in order to to wake him up.

"Good morning Miss Carmen" I said catching her attention. " Good morning Qui-Gon sir!" she said smiling at me but turned her eyes onto Anakin.  While Anakin continue to  sleep. I then saw her grab a pillow and raise it up at him " Wake up Anakin Wake upppppppppp" she said while hitting him with the pillow. "Fine I'm awake stop please" he said. " Ok, I will" she said with smile on her face. "Come on you have to go talk to Watto today about entering into the race tomorrow,  then we have to finish the podracer let's go" she said hitting him with a pillow. " Wait a second before we go you promised I could do your hair" he said. "We don't have time" she said. Anakin then looked at me and said "Do we have enough time I just need 15 mins?" I looked at him and nodded I then started to walk away to leave them alone to do her hair.