~𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴~

P

P.S : Slight spoilers for the new Black Panther Wakanda Forever movie, it has nothing related to the plot I just used one of their songs for this chapter. It feels really well with the story that's why I chose to incorporate it. If you want to skip that little part it's fine. I put where the song ends and starts, if that's what you choose. Ok on with the story 😁

Carmen's POV

Today was the day. The day everything will change for better or worse. We woke up later than usual, more Ani. I wanted to stay in Anakin's arms as long as I could because I know this will be my last time waking up in his arms like this. I truly believe Anakin will win this race and I don't how but I know Qui-Gon is gonna find a way to free Anakin so he could go train with the Jedi but that means our time is running out. I wish time could stop so I wouldn't need to worry or care about my best friend leaving me.

"Ani, Carmen it's time to wake up we have to get the pod racer to the track" Shmi said. "Ok, I'm ready I woke up a little earlier than him to get ready" which it's true I just went right back into his back in his arms were I belong. " Can you wake him for me I'm making breakfast and finishing up some chores" she said. I nodded my head and she walked away. I didn't want to shove him or hit him with a pillow like I usually do which always works. But I don't what that to be one of his last memories of me so I did the next best thing I sang a song from him one that comes from my home planet. It's the only thing I really remember of it. And is one of Anakin's favorite ways to wake up or sleep. When I'm helping him at the shop he asks me to sing it him all the time.