~𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽~

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After some while, Anakin regained consciousness, feeling...different. Looking down, he attempted to flex his hand but saw a new one had taken its place. He arched his brow while rotating his wrist to take it all in. Even though Count Dooku had defeated him, he would exact his revenge. Wait. Carmen. Was she alright? He got out of bed and started to leave the room, but when Padmé yelled at him, he stopped.

"Were are you going in such a hurry?" "I need to find Carmen do you know where she is?" "No, I don't I actually lost track of her when we got off." "Wait you just left her alone she's never been in a big ship like this like you and me. I have to go and find her."

"Were are you going sir? I'm your doctor, Dr. Ru." "Thank you for replacing my hand but I really need to find someone!" He said trying to move past her. "May I ask who your looking for maybe I might now where they are! But only if you take a seat." He reluctantly listened and sat down on the bed.

"Her names Carmen she has dark brown curly hair with brown eyes she's wearing a dress that has dragon scales." "Oh, Carmen I know exactly who your talking about. Follow me" she didn't have to tell him twice before he got up and started to walk with her.

She open the door and there she was, his heart, lying in bed...perfectly fine? He was confused she was very badly hurt and now she was fine. "Anakin, your okay.How are you feeling?" She asked me looking at my arm. "I'm fine. It's different and it feels strange but I'm ok." "How are you?" He asked her with concern. I'm good right Doc!" She said smiling at the Doctor behind me.