~𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽~

Carmen's POV

Carmen's POV

I felt like I couldn't move when we finished eating. There were so many items and stuff I hadn't tried before. Along with things I could only remember as a child. My husband and I were simply holding each other while lying on our sides. Never in my life have I been happier. I realized that now was the perfect opportunity to mention what I've recently been able to do.

"I have to tell you something, Anakin." I told him. "What's going on, my love?" He replied. "Since last night, I've been able to sense you. And feel your emotions along with what I believe were parts of your thoughts. "What are you saying?" He said, sounding perplexed. "I heard you...you didn't say anything.....your lips didn't move.... I was inside your mind." I told him looking at his face which became more confused with every passing second.

"You, don't believe me." I said getting up from my spot from the blanket as did he following me. "No, I believe you...But how your not a Jedi." He told me scrunching his eyebrows. "I know" I told him. "I want you to lift this cup up with the force as a way of testing your theory." He said pointing to a cup on the other side of the blanket we were on. "Really Anakin, a cup." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well we have to see if you can use the force....come on." He told me gesturing towards the cup. "I feel silly holding my hand out like this." I told him as he used the force to lift the  cup towards us.