~𝚃𝚆𝙾~

Anakin's POV

Anakin's POV

"You seem a little on edge, Anakin." Obi-Wan said. "Not at all." "I haven't felt you this tense since we fell into that nest of Gundarks." "You fell into that nightmare, Master, and I rescued you remember?" "Oh...yes." We shared a quick laugh. "You're sweating. Relax. Take a deep breath." Obi-Wan instructed me throwing a glance my way. " I haven't seen her in ten years, Master."  We then continued our journey in silence. The door to the apartment slides open. Jar Jar walks into the corridor, when we  exit the elevator. He immediately recognizes Obi-Wan and becomes extremely excited, jumping around, shaking his hand. Obi! Obi! Obi! Mesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa. Obi-Wan smiles. "Good to see you again Jar Jar" "Senator Padmé. Mesa palos here! Lookie, lookie, Senator. Desa Jedi arriven."

Padmé and Typho make their way away from the balcony as me and Obi-Wan stop before them. Obi-Wan steps forward. I just stare at Padme she glances at me. It's a great pleasure to see you again, M'Lady. "It has been far too long, Master Kenobi. Ani? My goodness you've grown." "I can say the same thing about you...What I mean by that is you've grown shorter. Much shorter... even for a Senator." Obi-Wan shook his head in embarrassment for me, but Padmé didn't seem to mind. "Ani, you'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine." she mused. "Our presence here will be invisible, m'lady, I can assure you" Obi-Wan said.